Chapter Five

*Quote Five: Never regret the things you’ve done.*

It’s been two months since Serena’s suspension. The fight has been out of the air for days now and I’m worried. She probably found out we told and she’s going to be mad at me and Bianca. Oh, there’s Serena. Be cool Taylor.

“Um… Hey.” I say to her nervously.

“Don’t talk to me.”

Yep, she found out.

“Why?” I ask.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what you did.” She said closing her locker.

Now I know for sure she found out. But who told? It couldn’t have been Bianca, she promised she wouldn’t tell. But no one else knew except-

“Stop talking to yourself! And Bianca is not as loyal as you think.” Claire said.

“Wait, you mean Bianca told Serena?”

“Taylor, I thought you were smart! You really didn’t have a doubt in your mind that Bianca wouldn’t confess?”

“But then why are Bianca and Serena still talking to each other?”

“You really aren’t that intellectual. Bianca told Serena that you were the one that told. It’s that simple.”

“That’s enough.”

It really was enough. I could take all this fake friendship. Why is it that I never select the right group of friends? The only way I know how to fix it is to confront. But I won’t do it now, but I will be today for sure. As a matter of fact, I won’t even act like I know. It’s called reverse psychology.

*          *          *          *          *

 “Bianca! How did Serena find out?” I said sitting next to her.

Yeah, I changed my mind about what I was going to do.

“I don’t know. Maybe you told her.”

“No I didn’t! You did!”

“You’d better leave. Serena is coming.”

“No, I’ll sit here if I want to.”

“Why is she here?” Serena asked Bianca.

“To tell you that I'm sorry, you know that if you were in my situation you would do the right thing.”