十四

ㅡ ❝only fools fall.❞

"Do you think Yoongi and Jimin are gonna be okay?" Namjoon asked, looking up at Hoseok who was sitting on the bed, caressing Namjoon's hair. Namjoon had his head on Hoseok's lap, his eyes sometimes falling closed as he enjoyed the company of the older so much he was about to fall asleep, feeling save and protected. Hoseok didn't stop caressing the younger's for a second, not even when he started thinking back to all that had happened not only between them but also between the other couple in their group of friends which was facing their very own problems. About a week ago Hoseok had visited Jimin and the younger finally confessed the reason why he had left his fiancée, Yoongi. Hoseok had been shocked at the information he received, though he knew if the younger only decided to talk to Yoongi they would find a way, but until then Hoseok promised to be there for Jimin through all of his troubles.

Hoseok smiled a little as he looked down at Namjoon whose eyes fell shut once again.
"They will be okay, just give them some time." He finally answered. Namjoon nodded slightly and then just proceeded to wrap his arms around Hoseok's legs and cuddle against them. Hoseok laughed as Namjoon smiled in content and leaned down to peck the younger's cheek. He sat back up and kept on caressing the younger's hair, watching as he slowly fell asleep.

When Namjoon was finally fast asleep Hoseok leaned a little to the left, getting a hold of the blanket and pulled it over Namjoon. He smiled when Namjoon cuddled into the blanket and against his lap. He was truly happy about the younger's peaceful expression and the way he displayed his love for Hoseok so openly all the time. Ever since Namjoon showed up that evening they have barely been separated. Namjoon had stayed over at Hoseok's place most of the time and also called in sick simply to spend more time with him. Hoseok did feel a little bad about Namjoon staying away from his work, the work he loved so much and basically breathed for. However, he couldn't stop himself from feeling simply happy. Spending so much time with Namjoon truly brightened up his day, and his mind as well.

Ever since the evening Namjoon decided it was time for them to finally get back together, and forgive each other eternally, the dark thoughts didn't return as harshly as before. They were still there, of course, how could they be gone after such a short period of time? However the impact and the effect of the thoughts weren't as bad and painful. And whenever they dared to hit him straight in the face Namjoon was there to catch him before he could fall to the floor and shatter. Namjoon kept him save and protected him from those harmful thoughts. Namjoon also took great care of telling Hoseok all the time how much he loved him and how much he needed him. Hoseok felt loved and he loved Namjoon in return from the very bottom of his heart. Though, this time he wanted to make it all right, and he wanted much more than they had had before.

When Namjoon opened his eyes again he was alone in bed. He looked around in the room, checking if Hoseok was anywhere near but he couldn't find the older. He sighed shortly before he sat up, rubbing his eyes as his vison wasn't clear yet. It took him some time to wake up completely, and he indeed felt a little worried about Hoseok not being beside him. In fact he felt like he was thrown back to all the mornings he had woken up alone, Hoseok gone and his heart craving for the elder's touch. The only thing that soothed his mind at that moment was the fact that he was at Hoseok's place and the memory of Hoseok to stay with him forever.

He got up from the bed and then walked over to the door. When he opened it he took a look outside into the living room, and then he found him. Hoseok was sitting on the couch with a book in hand which he was obviously reading. Namjoon smiled at the picture and walked over to the couch. Hoseok couldn't see him as he was sitting on the couch with his back to Namjoon, and as the younger arrived right behind him he hugged him. Hoseok was startled for a moment, but he instantly realized it was Namjoon and he relaxed into the touch, leaning his head back against the younger's shoulder. Namjoon leaned over and kissed his temple.

"I missed that." Namjoon stated as he jumped over the backrest of the couch and sat down right beside Hoseok, wrapping an arm around the elder's shoulders. Hoseok cuddled up against him, closing his eyes. Namjoon smiled at that.
"I missed that, too." Hoseok muttered after a yawn.
"Why did you leave me alone in the bed?"
"I didn't want to wake you up, you needed the rest." Hoseok smiled up at Namjoon, his head slightly bent. Namjoon thought Hoseok was too cute for his own good and he leaned down, kissing the elder's lips shortly. Hoseok hummed in content and cuddled closer to Namjoon if that was even possible. Namjoon brought him closer by pulling him onto his lap, and Hoseok instantly hid his face against Namjoon's neck, kissing his neck sometimes. Namjoon chuckled at the feeling as it tickled him a little and that caused Hoseok to chuckle as well.

After some time Hoseok pushed himself a little away from Namjoon, looking into his eyes. Namjoon looked back at him, his hands at the elder's hips.
"I can't believe I have you back." Hoseok whispered. He caressed Namjoon's cheeks with his hands and wiped away the tears that suddenly run down Namjoon's cheeks. "Please, don't cry." Hoseok whispered again.
"I can't stop myself. It feels like a dream to have you back." Namjoon whispered this time. Hoseok took in a deep breathe before he leaned his forehead against the younger's.
"But, it's all real Joonie." Hoseok kept on caressing the younger's cheeks and then kissed his nose. Namjoon wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close again.
"Never leave me again." Namjoon said, and to Hoseok it sounded like he was begging. Hoseok never wanted to hear him beg, because he wanted Namjoon to have everything he ever longed for without even having to ask for it. Hoseok wanted to give him everything, because Namjoon's happiness was his happiness. He needed Namjoon, and Namjoon needed him.

"I won't." Hoseok kissed his forehead and then smiled at the younger. Namjoon watched Hoseok's smile and just wanted to kiss him, cuddle him and never ever let go of him again.
"How about we move in together this time?" Namjoon suddenly suggested and Hoseok blinked at him a few times. He really didn't think Namjoon would ask him this soon about moving in together, after all Hoseok was sure Namjoon still needed a lot of time to fully forgive him. However, he was sure they would manage to get through all of this together. He smiled a bright smile at the younger.
"Let's go pack." Hoseok suggested before he jumped off of Namjoon's lap and run over to his bedroom. Namjoon followed him with his gaze, laughing as he watched Hoseok vanishing into his bedroom. He then finally got up to follow the elder.

He couldn't wait for the future they would share, and he was sure this time they would make it right. He wouldn't give Hoseok's dark thoughts any chance to take over him ever again. He would protect Hoseok and keep him close. He simply knew Hoseok would be there for him as well, love him and take care of him. Suddenly, Namjoon couldn't wait any longer to move into a new place with Hoseok where they could make new, good memories. He couldn't wait any longer and then he followed the older into the bedroom, eager to help the elder pack his stuff.

When he arrived in the room, Hoseok was sitting on the bed, looking up at him with a happy smile. Namjoon was about to melt as he felt like the sun was looking at him, and to him Hoseok was indeed the sun, the sun of his life. He needed him to survive and blossom like a flower. He and his music could only grow underneath the elder's beautiful light.

He made his way over to the bed, his gaze always on Hoseok. Hoseok reached for his hands and Namjoon took a hold of his hands and intertwined their fingers. Hoseok suddenly leaned back onto the bed causing Namjoon to fall right in top of him. They laughed for a moment before Hoseok leaned up and kissed Namjoon's soft lips.
"I loved you, Joonie."
"I love you, too, you fool."

- for reading

- for reading.