Chapter 7.

I turned slowly to face Liam, who stood apologetically, but with sympathetic eyes. 

"You called him." I accused coldly, knowing I was right. "How could you call him?" I was surprisingly still staying calm.

"I'm sorry, but I knew he wasn't going to listen any other way. He's stubborn as hell!" Liam responded, knowing he should tread lightly.

"Hey!" I heard Louis say childishly.

"Louis, shut the fuck up right now." Liam warned. "Anna, I know you're mad, but no one here is ever going to judge you."

"I don't care!" I raised my voice, standing my ground. "I thought I could trust you. You were the first person I've told in years, because I was so embarrassed and ashamed."

"But you shouldn't be ashamed." Louis interrupts, sounding angry. "It wasn't your fault at all. It was that dipshit's fault." I felt my heart skip a beat at the way he was defending me, passion thick in his voice. It was like falling in like with him all over again.

"Whatever," I reluctantly gave up. "I'm too tired to deal with this right now, I'm going home." I head for the door, walking out into the rain.

"Nice one, Liam," Louis bitterly shot. I couldn't hear Liam's response because the door slammed shut. My tears slowly merged with the raindrops once I realized no one would actually come after me, unlike what I had selfishly hoped for.

Well what did you think? I thought, scolding myself. That your prince charming would come after you? This isn't a fairytale, this is life.

I tried to blink away the drops of liquid coming from my eyes, to no avail. I couldn't see anything through the forceful downpour, and accepted the hopeless fact that I was lost. But no matter how much I wanted to, my pride wouldn't let me turn around and go back to Liam's house and ask for help.

I thought I heard the low rumble of a car engine creeping up behind me, and my fear suddenly heightened. I heard the window roll down and didn't dare look at who was driving.

"Damn, you walk fast," Louis remarked amused and I almost cried with relief, but managed to keep up my pissed off exterior.

"What do you want?" I ask suspiciously and he sighed.

"To apologize for being such a dick. And to offer you a ride because it's raining really fucking hard." he admits, cracking a smile at the end of his statement.

"I dunno, Louis..." I trail off, unconvinced.

"Just get in the car Anastasia." he orders. "You can call me Lou if you do," he adds, softening the tone of his voice.

"Or even Boo Bear!" he exclaims desperately once he realizes that I'm making no move to get in the car and instead continue walking. I finally stop, and he slams on the brakes in order to be within the same distance of me.

"Boo Bear?" I smile softly and he grins in return, relieved to receive some sort of emotion out of me.

"Yep! Even Boo Bear." he confirms and pats the empty leather seat next to him. "Come on, Anna, I know you can't resist my sex appeal." he says sarcastically, winking at me, and I have to roll my eyes.

"Well, it is pretty uncomfortable walking in a storm." I admit. "Alright, I'll take you up on your offer."

Those words seal my fate, even though I don't realize it yet.

I walk over to the side where the passenger seat is and climb into his warm, heated black Porsche Boxster and shiver at the sudden temperature change. This doesn't go unnoticed by Louis, who turns on the seat heater.