Chapter 8.

I'm going to have a little fun with POVs again :)  My co-author helped me write this one!

Laura's POV

I woke up to a tangled mess of limbs, and the smell of a familiar cologne. I realized we were still on his sofa from last night. I looked behind me to see Harry still sleeping like a baby. His curls were all over his face, as I pushed them back slightly and kissed his forehead. He stirred but didn't wake up, I tried to escape his arms to make some breakfast as it was already 6:45 and we had to be at school in an hour.

"Babe, don't leave," he said in his rasby moring voice. A blush crept up onto my cheeks as he called me "babe". His morning voice was down right sexy but I coulnd't let that hold me back.

"We're gonna be late for school, Harry." I told him as he groaned.

 We could always skip?" His fimilar smirk was on his face.

"No, I'm not ruining my attendence because my ride was late."

"Aww Little Miss 'Always on time' doensn't want to be late?"

"Yes, thats correct."

I climbed off of him and went to go call Anna, wondering where the hell she went last night.

I unlocked my phone and called Anna.

"Hi, you have reached Anna, I can't answer your call right now. Please leave a message after the tone, and I will try my best to call you back. Bye!"

10 times I heard that stupid voicemail. Oh she is gonna get it.

" Hi Anna, it's Laura, considering I don't know where the hell you are and we have fucking school and its 6:55 I'm worried!! Call me ASAP! Bye love!"

I walked back into Harry's livingroom to see I was still in the the clothes Harry lent me.

"Hey I kinda have nothing to wear," I motioned to his black tee.

"We can go back to your house, so you can get dressed. Give me 10 to change, and we can go grab Starbucks after."

I nodded in agreement, and decided to clean up. I folded the blanket and put the pillows back on the sofa where they belonged. Harry came in shortly dressed in his black jeans and a grey crochet sweater, brown boots and his hair pushed back.

"Let me give you some sweats, I don't think you should leave in my boxers." We both chuckled and I followed him to his room.

"You can change in the bathroom or here, both is perfectly fine." He smirked at me again and I slapped his shoulder.

"Ouch that hurt!" he said in a dramatic voice.

"Your such a dirty minded freak." I giggled on my way to his bathroom.

I changed and we left his house. We hopped into his Range Rover and he sped off. Harry turned the radio on and Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty To Me came on. Harry started to belt the words out.

"YOU KNOW THE WORDS TO MY SONG NO HABLA INGLES!" He sang and rolled the windows down. People walking their dogs in my neighborhood just stared at us. I gave him the death stare.

He replied saying " C'mon YOLO, live a little."

"YOLO your ass, drive faster." I replied.

He pulled into my driveway and I remembered my mom being in New York for business and my little sister Stella was staying with my dad for a while in Miami. My parents divorced when I was 10 and my mom decided to have full custody of us. We moved out here to L.A., where she now is the CEO of their Harper and Row office.