Chapter 10.

Warning: Once again, this chapter will have sexual content! Sorry for the late update! I had a little bit of writer's block.

Anna's POV

After being interrogated by Laura and Kai, who were ecstatic when they found out about me and Lou kissing, I could finally enjoy the rest of the night alongside everyone. I squirmed through the noisy crowd of people until I reached the man I was searching for: Louis. He was laughing carelessly with Liam, occasionally swaying his hips playfully, until Liam swatted at him, embarrassed. I smiled fondly at the image, loving all the sass Louis had. I stretched my hand out to tap him on the shoulder, but he must've known I was coming because he caught it at the last minute and spun me around, causing me to giggle in delight. He held me close to his chest and whispered,

"So nice of you to finally make an appearance," flashing me a toothy smile, and I looked down guiltily.

"Sorry, of course Laura and Kai wanted some juicy details of our afternoon," I told him, but he just laughed it off,

"I know love, don't worry about it," he reassured me, stroking my cheek lovingly. I could see Liam smirk to himself out of the corner of my eye and I glared at him playfully, making him fake-hurt.

"Since I'd only be interrupting your love fest," Liam started to say, catching Louis's attention, making him scowl good-naturedly. "I'll be heading over to wherever you can get a drink," he finished with a laugh, knowing Louis was only playing. He walked off, leaving me and Lou in the middle of the room being pushed around by all the other people.

"Kai definitely knows how to throw a party," Lou comments in an amused tone. "I never knew he knew so many people!" I chuckled,

"To be honest I didn't either," I admit, while wrapping my arms around his waist flirtatiously. He grins, looking down at me and slings both of his arms around my shoulders, clasping his fingers together at the back of my neck. He lowers his head closer to mine, and I close my eyes, knowing I'm going to love tonight.

Holly's POV

This party was literally a mess. A hot mess. It was only 11 and people were already beginning to throw up all their insides, and no bathroom was available. The only sensible thing left to do was drink. I knew I could count on Jenna to join me in choosing our next victims to drug and fuck, but Caitlyn was already on her second guy of the night.

At least we took our time.

"Literally, what the fuck is this party," I complained to Jenna, while throwing daggers at Caitlyn with my eyes, who was currently wrapping strands of hair around her fingers, twirling it brainlessly while batting her eyelashes at a senior.

"Relax, will you? I know you're sour because you lost Louis, but it's getting ridiculous now." Jenna chimed, sounding annoyed. "Look, here comes the other one, what's his name?" she pointed to a well-built boy, and I instantly recognized him as Liam, the one Anna had been assigned to. I looked at Jenna, and she smirked, both of us thinking the same thing in our heads.

"Showtime," she whispered in my ear and pressed a small pill into my palm, which I clasped onto tightly. I had done this enough times before to know the drill. Jenna prepared me a drink, in which I slipped the pill. Once she had seen me do it, she snuck away silently, like she was never there. I took a deep breath and readied myself. He was getting closer.

"Liam!" I called in a high-pitched, giggly voice, pretending to be drunk. He looked over at me with a confused expression, but he must've bought my act because he headed over, albeit cautiously.

"Hello, Holly, is it?" he asked politely, and I swooned over his accent. Yes, he could definitely replace Louis.

"Hi! That's me, Holly!" I laughed, touching his arm lightly, noticing how he shied slightly away from it. He sat down next to me uncomfortably, not wanting to be rude.