Chapter 11.

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of sexual content!!

Anna's POV

As I regain consciousness from the long night, the sun is glaring at me harshly through the window, reminding me that it was probably my fault Liam was raped. I groan, feeling incredibly guilty, and tug at my hair is frustration. Unlike 8 hours ago, Louis is not by my side, and I miss the warmth he radiated throughout the night and the way he trapped my legs between his. I have a gut feeling that he's with Liam, looking after him in his weakest and most fragile moments and I know the other boys will be here soon to join him.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed, and get up slowly, being all too familiar with the feeling of dizziness when the blood flows quickly back into your head. I trail to the kitchen quietly, stopping by Liam's door to peek in. I'm greeted with a heart-warming sight: Louis stroking Liam's hair lovingly to coax him back to sleep. I smile fondly at the two friends, knowing these boys were all so close to each other in the best ways. I decide to leave them alone, and continue towards the kitchen.

Since I figured the other boys would probably be here soon, I started making scrambled eggs and frying bacon. I put a shit-ton of toast in the toaster so I'd have enough when they all arrived. During all of this, setting out butter and honey and nutella, my mind floated into cold territory. Holly and revenge.

I had no idea how we'd get her back for this, considering we had no proof or evidence. Although, the boys probably had connections to get her to confess and pay for her horrid actions. Just thinking about the sight Louis and I had walked into made me want to throw up. One thing was for sure, I'd be giving Holly a piece of my mind on Monday.

Kai's POV

I looked over all of the depressed, hot pieces of men sitting on my sofa and decided this was bullshit. Even Harry, who was usually so happy-go-lucky around Laur was absolutely silent. I huffed loudly, bringing the attention towards me, which is exactly what I wanted.

"This is getting ridiculous," I declared defiantly, and received an angry look from Zayn, who obviously took it the wrong way. "Not like that," I chided him quickly, "I mean, y'all are sitting around like fools, doing nothing, when you could be over with Louis and Anna, comforting Liam." I scolded everyone, making sure they all felt bad.

"But-" Harry tried to interrupt but I wouldn't let him.

"If all y'all don't get your asses over to Louis's, I'm going to tell the world that the members of One Direction are big pussies!" I threaten seriously, which seems to get to Niall, who stands up.

"He's right lads," he says in that sexy, milky Irish accent that just flows over my body in the most pleasurable ways. What I wouldn't do to hear his accent on my dick...

"We gotta get over there right now." he says confidently, snapping my out of my daydream. However, I'm relieved to see the others agree with this reasoning. They get up and file towards their cars, to which I roll my eyes. Lazy asses, always driving everywh-

"Thanks for talking some sense into us," Niall flashes me a big smile, and I swoon internally. I can't help but think of the possibility of him denying me an orgasm if we ever did get that far. He'd probably tell me about his day right as I would want to finish. What a cock tease, I should've gone for Zayn...

"What are friends for?" I say, despite my dirty thoughts, and stifle a moan when he grabbed my hand tightly and led me outside. He has such a tight grip, I wonder how it'd feel around my...

Anna's POV

"It's open!" I call in response from the kitchen to the loud pounding on Louis's door, knowing it was the boys.