Chapter One: New Beginnings

Flashback ~ Three Months Ago

"Please don't go" I beg as tears stream down my face.

"I'm sorry, but I warned you." He said with a blank face.

"No, don't do this!"

"Don't do what? Don't do the thing that I told you I would do. Why should I do it? I told you I was going to do it, but you didn't listen. That's your problem you never f*cking listen!"

"...I'm sorry" I say ever so softly.

"No you aren't! You're never sorry." He said with anger in his eyes "I'm gonna make you pay."

"Wha-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my hip. I look down and see blood everywhere. My legs suddenly collapsed on the ground. I started to feel very numb inside.

I knew something like this was going to come.

"Hope this will also teach you a lesson." He said as he started to kick me in my stomach. Too weak to fight, I let him hurt me while I clutch on to my hip "you pathetic piece of sh*t, come and fight me like a real person would."

With every second of silence he became angrier and angrier.

The more angrier he became the more he would hurt me.

At this point I've given up.

Every muscle of my body became numb, until I could feel anymore pain.

I could barley keep my eyes open.

~

* Present Day *

I thought I was living a dream.

Of course everything felt like a dream.

My heart would still melt from the events that accrued today. For other people this wouldn't be much, but for me it meant a lot. Not only did a get a second chance on achieving my dream, I also spent hours with my crush.

In most ways I'm overacting, but right now I'm just lost in my thoughts.

For me this is a huge deal since I've been most classes with Ryan for many years, but he never really took the time to get to know me.

I close my eyes while I reply everything that has happened today.

But I was suddenly awoken from my day dreaming when I realized something very important-

Mother!

How would she react to me being gone for longer then I attended?!

Not once did it occur to me that I should probably of called her and tell her why I was late. Or I could've at least sent a text saying "hey mother, I'm going to be arriving late today because I have to finish up some work, so no need to round up the neighborhood and start a search party."

I quickly rush into the house, leaving all my day dreams about today away.

"Mother I'm home!" I yell from the top of my lungs right as I reach the living room- but it didn't go as I planned. I ended up loosing control over my feet and not being able to stop, and well after that I ran straight into a wall. Not the best way to greet a probably-pissed person.