Chapter Two: My Little Coffee Shop

Aviana's POV:

The way his--

"Hey watch where you're going, nerd."

Oh excuse me!

-----

"What did you just say?" I say in a fierce and demanding tone of voice. I know I'm not like other girls who probably wouldn't want to have a fight and other people who were oblivious when someone clearly likes them. Open your eyes this isn't a movie, it's the real world.

"Why are you...deaf?" Sneering while putting his hands in his pockets. This offended me because I know some people who are deaf, and to be honest they're pretty cool people. I don't have anything against people who have a medical problem and let's hope that they don't have anything against me.

"How dare you-"

*Briiiinnnngggg*

Of course, how could I forget about the bell?

"Well I would say it was a pleasure bumping into you- but it wasn't." And with that the handsome blue-eyed mystery guy takes off.

Wait what, handsome?!

Since when was he considered handsome?

I decided not to have a battle with my thoughts and actually go to class. Since I was just standing in the middle of the hallway and I probably looked like a crazy person right now.

~

It was finally the last class of the day, and I was eagerly waiting for it to be over. Usually people would think that I love school since I'm a nerd, but I actually jump for joy when school's over. I mean I find school okay, and the work is fine. It's just the cranky teachers and the backstabbing friends that I hate.

I scribble down something on my paper and carefully watch the clock. Counting every second until the bell rings.

10...9...8

I quickly closed all my books and gathered them together.

7...6...5

I place all my papers in a pile and put all my pencils away, which I really don't have that many since I lost most of them.

4...3...2

I anxiously tap my foot up and down.

...1

.

.

.

*Briiiinnnngggg*

"Finally!" I think to myself as I take all my stuff and about to leave when--

"Sit down. The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." All eyes are on my teacher and I here a few students groan while some say a few curse words.