(2)The hunt

You had agreed to hunt with the Winchesters so you started packing. You got your machete and some syringes with dead man's blood in your duffel bag and put the duffel bag over your shoulder.

"Nice car, whose is it?" you asked taking a look at the shiny black 67 Chevy impala.

"Thats my baby, she's a beauty isn't she?" Dean said and you nodded.

When you and the boys got in, Dean played some classic rock on the way to Wyoming.

"Can you turn down the music a bit, Dean?" Sam asked and Dean turned down the music.

"Really Sam? I liked the music how it was." you groaned.

In response, Dean raised an eyebrow and looked at you through the rear view mirror while Sam just chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're a lot more like Dean than I had expected (Y/n)." Sam muttered, but you still heard him.

"Well sorry for having good taste in music." you snapped at Sam.

*time skip*

After you arrived to Wyoming, you checked into a motel. When you got in the room, there were two beds and a couch. You decided to sleep on the couch while the boys took the beds.

"So do we have any leads on where they might be?" you asked while looking at your laptop.

"Yeah, there's an abandoned warehouse about 20 minutes from here so get some rest sweetheart." Dean suggested.

"Ok then, night Dean." you replied, yawning and with that you fell asleep.

*time skip*

When you woke up, you saw Sam sleeping on his bed in a really uncomfortable position while Dean seemed to be... well cuddling his pillow. You let out a small chuckle as you got in the restroom to take a quick shower. Once you put on your hunter clothes, you got out of the restroom to see the boys finally woke up.

After you were done finishing your morning routine, everyone got into the impala and Dean drove off to the warehouse. There were about 15 vampires in the warehouse, you took out two vamps that were gaurding the entrance. Three of them were in the smaller part of the warehouse, so you chopped of their heads as well. Sam and Dean made their way over to you.

"How many of these sons of bitches have you ganked so far (Y/n)?" Dean questioned.

"I ganked 5, what about you two?" you asked after answering Dean's question.

This time Sam answered you saying that they got 7 of them.

"So now we have three more vamps to kill." you said.

After you, Sam, and Dean killed off the vamps, you went back to the motel.

"You guys up for a few drinks down at the bar?" Dean asked and both you and Sam agreed on going.

"Alright, you guys can go without me but I'll meet you there after a quick shower and a change of clothes." you say and they head out.

When you get out of the shower, you put on a knee length dress that showed your curves and you put on makeup but not too much. When you got to the bar, you scanned the place until you spotted Sam and Dean. You walked over to the seat next to them and sat down, noticing the look of shock on Dean's face. After ordering a beer, your ex put his hand around your waist.

"Hello (Y/n), you look even more beautiful than I remember." your ex started flirting.

"(E/n), go away please." you rolled your eyes, but you swore you saw Dean looking at him with anger or something else, maybe he was jealous. No, Dean probably doesn't feel that way, or did he?

(A/n): Sorry if this was short and I don't know who's reading this but thanks for reading!❤