(8)Back

When you got close to the cabin, you got some food and some gas for your car from a nearby Gas n' Sip.

While you were looking around in the small shop, you saw a familiar guy in the line with a pretty blonde next to him. You walked around a bit more to get a better look at the guy's face, and gasped when you saw him.

It was your boyfriend, Mikel, who claimed to be going on a business trip for his job to expand. Yet here he is. Cheating.

"So babe, guess what that idiot of a 'girlfriend' I have said to me." Mikel said, the word girlfriend coming out of his mouth like poison.

"Did she say she would break up? Please tell me she did." the blonde guessed and looked to him with pleading eyes.

"Yup! And now I'm all yours." he replied smirking smugly.

"Finally! After three weeks!" she exclaimed, hugging Mikel.

Three weeks? You and him were dating only three and a half weeks, yet he decided that you were just a fling? This is the second time that you were betrayed.

After paying for your stuff, and driving to the cabin, you were still in a bad mood. You open the cabin door to find that Sam and Dean were sitting down, while discussing something.

"I thought you couldn't find Dean?" you ask Sam, still annoyed by the fact that your now ex has been cheating this whole time.

"Woah, chill (Y/n), what's got your panties in a twist?" Sam questions, looking at you with wide eyes. "And I only said that to get you to come over and hunt with us." he replied.

"Well I'm feeling just peachy, thanks for asking." you say, rolling your eyes. "Okay fine I'll hunt with you." you add, annoyance still lacing your words.

Then a husky voice which you've always loved since the day you met, interrupts your conversation with Sam.

"I'm still here you know? Hey, how are you (Y/n), long time no see hm?" Dean says.

"I've been better thanks for asking. Where have you been anyway?" you ask, but you notice both brothers stiffen.

"Purgatory." Dean answers simply.

"Yeah, for a year." Sam adds, mumbling.

"Wait. For one freaking year?!" you exclaim.

"Seriously? That's what you question out of this whole thing? Not 'which purgatory' or anything?" Dean quizzes you.

Beginning to get nervous, you play with your (h/c) hair, and bite your lips. "Well I've been there for about two weeks before" you whisper.

"What?! How?!" Dean yells, getting up from his chair, making you wince.

"Well..." you trail off.

"Tell us (Y/n), before I-" Dean begins angrily but cut off by someone.

You hear the fluttering of wings behind you and turn around to see Castiel looking at Dean.

"No Dean, (Y/n) will tell you whenever she wants to." Cas says firmly.

"It's ok Cas, don't worry-" you start, but get interrupted by Sam and Dean.

"Wait. You know Cas?" Sam and Dean say in unison.

"Uh, yeah." you reply in a duh tone. "Cas told me 'bout Bobby." you say, looking at your hunting boots.

"Ok, now that that's cleared out of the way, can you clear us up on the rest, please?" Sam questions.

Then you do. You tell them about how Cas teleported you to kill Dick Roman, because you insisted on helping. You also told them of how you were sent to a different section of purgatory, more precisely, near the human portal. Since you trust these boys more than anyone else, you told them about your ex. You always had your suspicions about Mikel, but shrugged it off every time.

Then Dean stood up abruptly, causing the rest of you to flinch.

"Where ya goin'?" you ask, trying to lighten up his mood. Key word tried.

"Out." was the only thing Dean said before slamming the door shut.

Looking around to see the two boys you are currently with, you let out a sigh.

"I'm going after him." you say before heading out to find Dean.

You first drove to the nearest Gas N' Sip and bought a whole apple pie for Dean. Then drove to the nearest bar. When you entered, you saw a familiar leather jacket and walked towards the person wearing it. He had a beer on his hand and the other hand held his hair. You placed your hand on his shoulder, making him look at you.

"C'mon Dean, finish your beer, we need to go back." you speak softly to him.

"No, (Y/n), I don't want to." Dean slurred.

"I bought you some pie. Such a shame that you won't get any." you teased.

Dean's face lit up first at the mention of pie, then turned to a frown when you said he wouldn't have some. He stood up and put his palms on the table, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Where's my pie?" Dean asks, causing you to chuckle.

"Let's go, it's in the car." you tell him, helping him up.

You both get into the car when Dean leans in closer to you. So close that you could see his beautiful green eyes and the freckles which looked like stars sprinkled on his cheeks. You also lean towards him, feeling the butterflies in your stomach and the heating up of your cheeks. Both of you were staring into each others eyes now, your noses brush against each other and then...

A/n: Muahahahaha I know I'm evil! But hey peeps, I'm still alive! I hope this longer chapter makes up for being gone for like, forever. I think the next chapter will be the last one, so I'll try to upload it very soon.🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
*throws cookies to everyone* Bye! Love you all~❤