(4)Not going to tell

"Yeah (Y/n), you gonna tell us or not?" Sam asked, an evil smirk playing on his lips.

"Nah, probably doesn't even like me back." you reply sadly.

"Tell us! I'm not going to stop asking until you tell us!" Dean said.

"Fine, since you are all so eager to find out, I will tell you a letter from his name." you reply. "The letter A is in his name." you add.

You glare at Sam and looked toward Dean. He looked back and forth between you and Sam.

"I going to the restroom." Dean said.

When he was gone you looked back at Sam and gave him your best bitch-face.

"Really Sam? Why would you do that? You know I like him!" you exclaimed.

"Oh I know, I just wanted to make him jealous." Sam smirked.

Before you had a chance to say anything else, a cute waiter asked what you guys needed and to that Sam quickly replied with pie and salad.

"Oh and don't forget the napkins." you added.

Dean came back from the restroom and sat down. The waiter came back with Sam's salad, some pie and the napkins. When you grabbed a napkin, there was a phone number on it.

"Hey guys, look at this." you say showing both of them your napkin.

Sam scoffed and Dean looked pretty angry.

"Hey (Y/n), that guy doesn't have a chance with you does he?" Sam asked.

"Nope." you you say popping the 'p' at the end. You take a slice of pie and eat it with pleasure.

When all of you finish eating your food, you head back to the motel and pack your stuff. You get out of the motel and touched baby's smooth black doors. You opened the back door and put your duffel bag in. You get inside and sit down on the cool leather seat.

"Are we going back to Bobby's place?" you ask.

"Yep." Dean amswers.

*Time skip*

"Bobby we're back!" you shouted.

"Hey boys, hey (Y/n). Have you boys been treating her good?" he asked.

"Yeah Bobby, we have." Sam says.

Dean heads toward the kitchen and grabs four beers for all of you to drink. He gives Sam and Bobby their beer. Then looks at you and gives you your beer, your hands grazing against each other. You take a sip of your beer and sit down on one of Bobby's couches.

"You know, I love girls who drink beer." Dean flirts, making you blush and look down. "You don't have to look down, you look cute when you blush." Dean adds, making your face go entirely red.

"U-um I-I need to go outside for a minute." you say stuttering.

You head out to the junkyard looking at all the cars, trying to find one you like.

"You're not planning on leaving are you?" Dean says from behind you, making you jump.

"Dean! You scared me!" you exclaim and slap his shoulder.

"Sorry princess, didn't mean to." he srugged, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Princess? Really Dean?" you ask "You know what? Nevermind. Call me whatever you want." you add.

"Hey (Y/n), do you like Sam?" Dean asked.

"No! I see him as a good friend or a brother! Why would you ask that?" you reply.

"Uh, no reason." he said quickly.

"Okay weirdo." you giggled.

"Well what are you doing in the junkyard?" Dean asked.

"I'm trying to find a car that I might like." you answer.

"Oh? Then in that case, how about this one?" he askes pointing to a car, it was a black 67 mustang.

"That's a good lookin car, but I like Baby better." you say smiling. Dean smiled at your comment about Baby.

A/n: Hey guys or whoever reads this, sorry if I didn't update in a really long time but thank you for reading and being patient. I put up 2 chapters this week and I hope you liked it! Thank you sooo much!❤