(7)Time

Today you're with Mikel, the man you dated the longest of all. He may have been sweet and smart, but you were slowly falling apart. You had doubt about ending things or keep going, since you dated for a couple weeks.

Should I go find the boys?

Should I keep living the apple pie life?

Many thoughts swam through your head and you decided to go look for the two brothers.

You made a voice message after packing everything up, since he was still at work. Speaking carefully with the right choice of words, you say, "Hey Mikel, I know this might be confusing to you, but I am goint to be working. A lot. It wont be some regular job, though, it will require me to have injuries, but its ok because I have done this job, basically my whole life. I feel if I stay, that you will be in danger, so I am ending it with you to keep you safe. It seems like we are drifting apart so I don't think you will miss me. Go and have fun without me, goodbye."

Once you finish, you get in your baby, the car that Dean helped fix, and put you duffel bag with all your belongings in the back. You check the trunk to make sure your weapons are all there, and when you finish that as well, you drive away without a trace.

After such a long time, you were starting to be happy. Happy that you leave the apple pie life and find Sam and Dean. The two of them made you smile whenever you thought of them, especially the one with spiky, dirty blond hair and beautiful apple- green eyes.

Wanting nothing but to find the brothers, you drive as fast as you can to the nearest motel. You check in to a motel room using your fake visa card and hurry to the room.You try calling Dean a couple times, but he doesn't pick up. Then you try calling Sam, who answers almost a second after you called.

"Dean where are you?" you hear Sam ask, but when you don't answer, he says, "Hello?"

"Sammy! What happened to Dean? Where are you?" you ask with slight panic.

It was Sam's turn to ask questions, "(Y/n)? Is that really you?"

"Yes it's actually me, where's Dean?" you replied.

Sam expained how Cas was back, but kind of lost his marbles, and the whole situation with Dick Roman and how they killed him. Killing Dick made Dean and Cas get transported somewhere else.

"Can I go to where you're staying, maybe I can help you." you suggested.

Sam told you the adress to a cabin that Bobby owned and after packing and checking out of the motel, you drove as fast as you could to the cabin.