Part Seven: Canon Character Descriptions

So, these are the original characters. They are one of the most important parts of fanfiction writing.

PJO/HoO:

Percy Jackson: Black hair, sea green eyes, fatal flaw is loyalty. Sword named Riptide, and a member of the Seven. Son of Poseidon.

Annabeth Chase: Blonde curly hair, stormy gray eyes. Fatal flaw is hubris, and she has had her dagger since the age of seven. Member of the Seven. Daughter of Athena.

Leo Valdez: brown curly hair, brown eyes. Son of Hephaestus, and he built the Argo II. Member of the Seven. Has a magic tool belt.

Jason Grace: blond hair, blue eyes, scar above his lip from trying to eat a stapler. Son of Jupiter, former praetor of the Twelfth Legion. Has a coin that turns into either a sword or spear. Member of the Seven.

Piper McLean: brown hair, multi-colored eyes. Daughter of Aphrodite, has a dagger called Katropis, which formerly belonged to Helen of Troy. Has charmspeak abilities, and is a member of the Seven.

Frank Zhang: close-cropped black hair. He is of Chinese descent, and originally lived in Canada. Can shape shift into any animal. Son of Mars.

Hazel Levesque: Cinnamon toast colored hair, and honey gold eyes. Daughter of Pluto, uses a calvary sword, and is cursed with drawing metal and gems from the earth. Member of the Seven.

Nico di Angelo: black hair, and black eyes. Italian, uses a Stygian iron sword. Son of Hades. An outcast, not really accepted. Found in House of Hades that he had a crush on Percy.

There are other minor characters, but these are the most used ones.

Hunger Games:

Katniss Everdeen: brown hair and dark eyes. Good with bow and arrow, and fighting. She's the Mockingjay, symbol of the rebellion.

Peeta Mellark: blond hair and blue eyes. Strong, but shorter that Katniss.

Gale Hawthorne: brown hair, blue eyes. a hunter, and trapper.

There are more, but these are the main three.

I'm just going to give these to you for now, so if you want me to put more characters here comment their names.