What if... (March 26 2017)

What if Ravenmask never exsisted?

If Ravenmask never existed Swanstar and Gorescar would probably have become mates instead.

Either that or Adderstrike, Ravenmask's "dead" brother would of loved Swanstar.

If Ravenmask and Gorescar never became mates, Moonstar wouldn't have existed and another cat would be leader of Darkclan.

Ravenmask would of never been a threat to Silvermoon, Thunderstar, and Stormpelt. The three would of probably grown to be different characters without that obstacle.

Silverthunder would of still happened but their mateship would of never been put to the test as much.

Then we get to Stormgaze and Rattail.

This depends on a few senerios.

Stormgaze might of became mates with Gorescar instead and be the one in the Dark Forest instead with Swanstar as a looming threat.

Rattail might of been mates with Stormgaze or Maplefeather.

If they never became mates Ravenclaw wouldn't exist, meet Snowclaw, have Shadeheart and dead Mousekit. Shadeheart would of never existed meaning Flametail would never admit he is gay or get a male counterpart.

Skykit and Shadowkit would of never existed and Galaxykit and Moonkit wouldn't have any mates.

Mossfoot wouldn't have been corrupted or Maplefeather might of done it instead. Without Moonstar, Mossfoot would of never got refuge in Darkclan.

He wouldn't be able to get it in Grassclan either. Skyclan it might depend on their relationship with Snowclan. Chaseclan wasn't there yet so Mossfoot would of became a rouge.

Mossfoot would of never met Cheetahspots and whatever their future holds wouldn't exist.

So yah there is as far as I know affect.