My Idea of a Werewolf Love Triangle

Warning : This gets mature real quick and is not for the weak of heart.

Person : What's your idea of a Werewolf story

Me : I have one it is just a hidden subplot in a story.

Person : Okay I'll bite.

Me : *clears throat* This girl is apart of a superhero team who goes camping. But things go horribly as this wolf tribe mistakes their enemy for one of their goddesses.

So basically she gets them trapped and the female's on the superhero tell send two of them to seduce the guards into letting them leave.

It works on one but not on the other one until he meets the girl who I called Grim Reaper.

Her sassy and agressive nature captures his heart and the other girls convince her to seduce him.

This happens and he lets ONLY Grim Reaper out.

Grim Reaper basically has to go wherever he goes.

The king of the tribe decides to have them wed, mate, whatever you want to call it as the Wolf is the general of their tribe.

Yeah they screwed up.

They turn to the villain who they think is the goddess who says, "why not?" This is out of spite of course and Grim Reaper is doomed to wed Shadow Wolf the war general.

She heads back to tell them about what happened which makes them panic claiming this wasn't the plan.

When she finishes talking to them she meets his two brothers, Ice Wolf and White Wolf (who is actually brown).

Ice Wolf is bitter and White Wolf is childish but eventually develops a romantic relationship with another member of the cast over photography.

Grim Reaper trues to learn how to expose their villain but later the King dies of brought diseases.

*gasp*

So that means Shadow Wolf is King now because in their tribe General becomes King.

This totally jacks up the plan more as the wedding date is moved earlier and now Grim Reaper becomes future Queen.

Eventually she tells Shadow Wolf that she only flirted with him to let them out.

Shadow Wolf gets angry at this and brutally rapes her.

This throws Grim Reaper into an arc as she used to joke about rape and depression, but it happening to her gives her perspective.

According to Shadow Wolf, she now can never leave his side grounding her where she is.

That's not all, his brother Ice Wolf gets flirty with the true leader of the villains.

She convinces him to expose the original villain named Dragonblood as not being a goddess.

But it only complicates more as Shadow Wolf decides, "Hey maybe I should keep the goddess hear and marry her to my brother."

This gets a high "HELL NO!" From the only male hero who may or may not have a crush on Dragonblood, they kind of dance around eachother and a "HELL NO!" From the actual main villain named Ice Queen.

Dragonblood isn't pleased at all about this and tries to use the goddess manipulation to talk him out of this.

UNKNOWN to all of them two other male heroes are trying to get help from a water tribe and a Cat tribe while getting flirty with the Queens of each.

ON the day before the wedding White Wolf helps them escape with a promise from a teenage girl who was with them called Splash, this is the women he developed a relationship with.

So they escape but have to find a way to find a way to crash the wedding.

When they do Shadow Wolf is like, "HELL!" He conjures some purple fire but Dragonblood and a her fire user basically are like, "yeah good luck with that." And controls his fire back to him.

When they get back to New York one of the mentors is like, "you met my tribe? Cool."

This ticks them off and they stalk off to their rooms, while the villains are like screw you all we are out of here.

Grim Reaper is basically like, "I know he tried to force me into forced marriage, but I kind of miss him."

Than Splash is like, "what the hell is wrong with you."

"HEY I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS KISSING HIS BROTHER!"

Than they get into an arguemenr.

The End.

Person : Has anyone told you, you have a problem.