Ravenmask's Death (May 29 2017)

Ravenmask threw off a Dark Forest tom in a hurry and looked around only to see Swanstar had SIlvermoon against the outside nursery wall and with her claws extended ready to kill Silvermoon

  Ravenmask threw off a Dark Forest tom in a hurry and looked around only to see Swanstar had SIlvermoon against the outside nursery wall and with her claws extended ready to kill Silvermoon. Ravenmask darted forward with a power from long ago she got through something she rather not speak of. Blue fire trailed behind her as she ran like an ancient cheetah and leaped in front of Silvermoon and stated, "you may not harm Silverthunder." It was too late to pull away. Swanstar's claws ripped through her neck instead of Silvermoon's.  Silvermoon saw a blur of black fall to the ground and she stood up Swanstar was crackling with magenta electricity and the white cat fell to the ground fading. Silvermoon looked down to see the body of her nemesis on the ground blood pouring out her neck with a bit of blue mixed in. Blue energy ran along Ravenmask's body as the battle had stopped to see what was going on. Mossfoot limped over avoiding eye contact with Silvermoon and put his muzzle down into his villainous mentor's neck. Several Dark Forest cats walked forward and started to yowl to the night sky. Gorescar and Moonstar appeared in front of their kin. Ravenmask started to twitch and her eyes opened, making Gorescar sigh in relief but her wounds weren't closing, "Moonstar..." "Mother all I wanted was your approval. "Moonstar you already have my approval." Moonstar let tears flow and Gorescar watched as his dying mate turned to him, "Gorescar... I love you." Ravenmask stated before collapsing to the ground. Gorescar muttered to Ravenmask, "I love you too." Yowling carried on through the night before the Dark Forest parted as they had learned Thunderstar had killed Icestar. All the other clans left with Moonstar in the lead and Mossfoot behind her. 

  Maplefeather was the last to leave Ravenmask's body and she whispered, "have a nice recarnation."