Chapter 19~ Confession

As the sun shone through the windows, everyone began to stir.
Kian woke first, seeing he was still cradling Shadow, and realizing how happy he felt.

Jira awoke next, finding she was right up against Reed, and smiled, turning a happy pink.

Cira and Ice woke up together, feeling someone beside them, and grinning when they saw it was each other.

Jasmine woke up next to Jiza, who was still sleeping peacefully like he probably would for a couple more hours if they let him. Jasmine smiled, and took the chance to snuggle up to him, feeling happy...

Shadow woke up with a jump when she remembered her dream but then realized she was in someone's arms and blushed when she realized that it was Kian.

Shadow's belly growled and she realized that she hadn't had dinner the night before, no one had, they had just had a lot of candy and popcorn.

Jiza waved goodbye to everyone as they left, while Jira took the time to give Reed a personal goodbye.

Jasmine headed to the car that was waiting to pick her up.

Cira poked Ice once more, before the two parted ways, and Shadow, Ice, and Kian all headed one way.

Ice (who had noticed everything about his sister and Kian) decided to run ahead.

Shadow sighed, watching her younger brother run away. "Hey, uhm Shadow..." Kian said, turning to her, and they stopped walking for a moment.

"Hm?"

"You know... how all of them... well... after what happened I have to say something..."

"What? Did I anoy you too much with the hair pulling?" Shadow asked, slightly worried.

"Shadow, I... I've wanted to tell you this for such a long time, but I never had the courage to."

Shadow's eyes went wide.

"Shadow, I think... No, I know that... I... I-" He suddenly hugged her. "I'm in love with you, Shadow and I've been scared to tell you but-"

"Oh Kian, I love you too!" Shadow said, embracing him as tightly as she could.

The two felt happier than ever before, having finally expressed their feelings for one another. The slowly rising sun shone on the two as they held each other, and the Universe was smiling upon their union. (You see, the Multiverse has decided the future of these two is forever)

(A/N: I was not happy that they revealed it to each other this early but Angel wouldn't have it any other way.)