Chapter Three

Handy Mandy? Really? Please." Daniel scoffed, "I prefer Sex God, Sexy Beast, anything to do with how sexy i am." He joked, "But you on the other hand, you are the one who should be named Handy Mandy, Miss i already fixed the closet problem within the few minutes i have been here." He continued. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

"It was a simple fix, something a baby could have figured out." I declared. 

"Mhm, whatever you say Handy Mandy." He teased. 

"I believe i asked you to tell me about yourself and you might want to star doing so before i start making my own list of things about you." I said. 

"And, what would that list consist of?" He asked, raising his brow. 

"Well to start off, you are probably a creeper of some sort and you are probably plotting my death as we speak, then i would have to say you are and egostistical nacacist and you think you are pretty awesome." I said. 

"Creeper, plotting your death..." He repeated what i said.

I shrugged my shoulders and laid back on my bed. "I have a very awesome, yet sometimes wierd and scary imagination." I informed him. He looked back at me. "Just wait until you really get to know me." I said trying to creep him out a little bit more.

"Who says we are going o hand out enough to get tp know each other?" He teased 

"Well if you are some sort of psychotic killer planning my death, then isn't this when the saying keep you friends close and your enemys closer apply?" I asked straight faced. He looked at me shocked. 

"Are you serious?" He asked. 

"Totally," I said, his facial reaction to that was hilarious. "Not, no im not that crazy, i only act like it." I laughed. He eyed me suspiciously. 

"There for a moment you had me thinking that you belonged in a mental institution and that you ran away after killing half of the staff then you killed off the real Alex and stole her identity." He joked. I laughed. 

"Daniel we are going to be he best of friends i can already see tht i am having an affect on you." I chuckled. He smirked at me. 

"Or maybe more." He winked. 

"Please, you arent my type." I scoffed. 

"What is your type then?" He asked. 

"Anyone, but you." I teased. He placed a hand over his heart and fienged being hurt. 

"What did i ever do to you?" He asked pouting like a little child. I just laughed. 

"Is the roof safe enough to crawl on?" I randomly asked. Daniel looked at me as if i were crazy

"I don't know if i should be telling you this but yes, it is. Your father and i just replaced the shingles last month." I cringed as Daniel called John my father, 

"John is not my father." I snapped before i had the time to bite my tongue. Daniel looked at me confused and taken a back. "Sorry, that is just a touchy subject for me at the moment." I apoligized. He nodded his head in agreement. Someone cleared thier throat from the door. I looked over to see John standing there. Did he just hear what i said. 

"Cindy, is getting ready to leave, i figured you would like to tell her goodbye." He said. I nooded and go up and walked away. I walked down the stairs to find Cindy standing at the door. 

"Do i have to stay?" I asked. 

"Alex, you promised you would a least try, so please try, Im only a phone call away." She put her hand on my shoulder.