Chapter Seven

I was sitting in my room back at the Fall's house. My door creaked open and Justin walked in with a devious smile, one that i have grown to be afriad of. 

"I heard a guy asked you to prom today, what did i tell you about that, i told you you weren't suppose to draw attention to yourself." He growled in my ear yanking me up from my bed. I yelped from fear of what he was going to do to me, my bruises from the other day still hadn't healed. 

"I told him no." I excliamed. He chuckled evily. 

"Oh i know you told him no, but he should have never even noticed you in the first place." Justin said. I tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn;t let me go.

"Justin i can't help it i don't know what you want me to do." I cried. He growled and slapped me hard. Tears sprang from my eyes as i struggled to get out of his hold. He threw me onthe ground and started beating my. I screamed for help, btu no ine cared enough to help me. Justin, finally stopped beating me and i got enough adrenaline to get uo and run away from him, but he cuaght up with me right when i reched the stairs and he wore a look that looked as if it could pass for demonic. He walked towards me and i backed up. His arms shot out and he shoved me down the stairs. Everything turned black and all i could here was his laughter, his cold hearted laughter. 

"Help." I screamed. 

"Alex, wake up." A soothing vioce said to me. "It's just a dream." 

My eyes snapped open and i saw that i was in my room. How did i get in here? I saw that Daniel and John were standing before me with worried and tired eyes. I looked down at my hands. I had woken them up with my nightmare.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked me sitting down beside me and brushing my hair away from my face which was covered in sweat. I nodded and leaned my head agianst Daniels shoulder.

"I'm going back to bed, we will talk about this tomorrow." John said and walked out of the room. Daniel put an arm around me and held me close to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Daniel asked.

"It was just about Justin." I said my vioce coming out shaky and weak.  

"He isn't going to hurt you any more." Daniel said soothingly into my ear. I snuggled in closer to him and closed my eyes. 

"Thank you Daniel." I said before i drifted off to sleep. 

**********************

I woke up to the sun seeping through my window and into my eyes i roll over trying to shield my face from the light. my face hit a warm surface,i pulled back and noticed thati was face to face with Daniels bare chest. Why is Daniel, in my bed with out a shirt? Then it all came back to me. Daniel comforted me last night after my night mare. A smile made its way to my lips. He didnt leave me or think that i was a freak after i had my nightmare, he layed with me and held me.

Maybe i should give him a shot..., but i still need to talk to him about that girl Ashely. I poked Daniels chest. He groaned and wraped his arm around me pulling me close to him. I froze, being this close to him when he is shirtless is new to me. But i cant help but feel comfortable in his arms. I relaxed a bit and poked his cheek. 

"Daniel," I cooed. He groaned pulling me even closer to him. I laughed and pushed on his chest. "Daniel, its time to wake up." I said. Daniels eyes opened slowly and he looked down at me obviously confused. 

"Oh, crap, sorry." He apologized quickly letting me go. I laughed. 

"It's fine, i was just trying to wake you up." I explianed. "Which apparently is a really hard task."  His face grew red with blush. He looks so cute, with his bed head and his little blush.