Chapter 5

She pulls off my shirt and I pulled off her shirt. Then we start to make out.

"Morning beautiful." I say to Bella because she slept in my bed with me and we are now walking down the street tell we got to her house I told her I need to go get something.

She said "Ok baby I will wait for you ok? Love you." I gave her a hug. Then I start to walk to my house to get dress. I put on my blue jeans and my boots and I grabbed my shirt.       I walked down the street and I saw her waiting for me. Right where she said she will be there. I walked over to her and she asked me "Why no shirt baby? I already know how fit you are baby." She say while she is tracing my abs with her finger.

    "The reason for no shirt is this." I say. I pick her up and run I run tell I can't run no more. "I ran away with you and without a shirt on." We are couple blocks away from the school for the last day of school.

    "Your good" Bella says. She kisses me and said "put on a shirt before other girls will want you." She said with a wink. I put on my shirt and hold her hand.

      "Hey loser" one of the bullies that bully me said.

       "What do you want Connor?" I said with my fist by my side ready for a fight. "Bella go inside I don't you to see what is going to happen with this freaking loser." As I said that Connor stepped closer took off his shirt.

      He asks "Come on Charles are you afraid of my abs?"

      "Hell no I am better fit then you." I say. Then I yell a question to him "How much can you lift Connor?!?!" As I am starting to take off my shirt.

     Bella yells "Charles kick is ass!" And she watched from a safe distance.

    The whole weight class that I teach walk over and started a chant "Charles! Charles! Charles will win!" And said it over and over.

     Connor yells to me "I can lift 290 pounds Charles! How much do you lift Charles?!?!"

     I thought it over then said in a ice cold threating voice "350 pounds is my max right know." I said it just right, the only reason I now that is that Connor is looking surprised. 

     Connor then said "Take off your shirt and prove it!" I turn to Bella and she shook her head in yes you can show off in front of the whole school.

     Mr. North said "Charles you can now lift 350 pounds." He said that in surprised.

      I said "Yes Mr. North." Then I took off my shirt and Connor jaw drops.

     Connor said "sorry man forget about that fight man."

     "Why buddy?" I asked him.

     He says "You have a eight pack man."

    "So come on and fight. Or are you afraid of a nerd beating you up?" I say, "Chicken!" I yell.

     Connor said "I am not a chicken!"