Chapter 9

Maddie walks over and then stops. And look me straight in the eyes. She says "Hi Charles." She says nervously.

    "Hi Maddie" I say back more nervously. And she walks up and sits down by me and I ask "do you wanna come over to my house after school and lift weights with me?" And she looks and my arms then my at my chest and touches my biceps.

     "Wow! You are strong! Sure I will love to see you work out handsome!" She yells. Then she says "do you work out with no shirt?"

    "Yes I do why do you ask?" I look at her while she looks at me.

"Because I wanna see you." She says while blushing. I reach over and grab her hand. She looks up and says "what are you doing?"

"I don't understand why you like me. Look at you, you are beautiful, most guys would date you." I say.

"Would you go out with me Charles?" She ask tightening her grip on my hand.

"Hell yes. I would date you!" I pull her into a hug and whisper "I always liked you since I started to like girls. Back in 3rd grade." She looks up.

"Really. I didn't now I liked you tell 7th grade during swimming class when you and I had the same class. When I saw you without a shirt. I couldn't stop looking at you." She says and then said "I love you."

"Really I love you to." I say. Then we walked around to our classes because we had every class together. Every girl saw us they got jealous because they didn't had me. One guy walked over to me when he say me and Maddie together.

"Hey Charles what the hell are you doing!" Maddie's ex yells.

"What do you mean!" I yell back.

"Are you really dating Maddie, Charles?" He says with sadness mixed with anger.

"Yes I am Drake! You dumped her and she found me so go fuck off ok! If you don't like it then we are not! We are not! Fucking FRIENDS!!" I yell to Drake. I walked up to Drake and got in his face and said "if you don't like it we are not FRIENDS! Ok you get it? This is harder on me then you I only have you, Matthew and Maddie right now you get that. I only have you three and maybe Cheyennne. You get that man?" He got a fist to the guts then a knee to the face. He tries to get up but I am over him "do you want this Drake?! Do you want our friendship to end like this?! You have everything! I only one girl! The girl you cheated on for another girl that you thought was sexier! But guess what you made a wrong move there! Now I will ask again! Do you want our friendship that had lasted for 9 years so far to end like this?! I thought we were like brothers!" I yell at his face. With sadness in my voice. 

        "Your right man! I am a piece of shit! I never saw how lucky I am was verse you brother! I am sorry! You can have her. I want to keep this friendship between us. I don't want to loose you like you lose  Bella." He said almost crying. I pick him up and give him a hug.

     "If you say another bad thing about me and Maddie. Our friendship will be over brother." I said that only me and him heard it "do you understand brother?"

        "Yes brother! I understand!" He yells. Then he punches me right in the gut I look up and punched in right in the jaw and he fell to his knees holding his jaw.

         "There you ended our friendship! Drake you are not my brother anymore!" I yell.