Chapter 15

I look at her. Still hard to hard to breath and exhausted from yelling. I lean into her shoulders and whisper in her ear "I know I have you baby I am just done with the girls that break my heart. I just got dumped and I just saw my first girlfriend and she slapped me. Know I have you. I will always have you right. Baby is that right?"

"Yes you will always have me." She said. Holding me. And she whispered in my ear "I will never leave you. No matter what. I will always be here." And then she kissed me on the cheek. And then we just sat there for a while until we had to go home.

                         ...
                2 hour later.

       "Hey baby I want you over here with me." Cheyenne wined over the phone. "Plz come over. I want to lay with you."

"I get that but I can't just leave my house at 11 o'clock at night." I Said to her "but I will try ok?" I got up and grabbed my keys to my truck. And I walked to my truck and started and I was driving to Cheyenne's house when my phone ringed.

        "Charles where are you going?" My dad asked
       "To Cheyenne's house. She thinks someone is watching her."
       "Oh ok. Have fun." Then he hung up.
      "That was weird" I said to myself. Then when I got to Cheyenne's house I texted her Hey baby I am outside of your house plz open up. Love your babe. When I got to the front door she opened it and I walked in. She walked me to her room and then she closed the door.

"Thank you for coming." She said with a look I never seen Before.

"What's wrong baby?"