Chapter 6

Connor pulls in for a punch I duck and I bring a upper cut to his stomach that's makes him by surprised. Then I bring my fist to his jaw probably breaking it with the force of the punch. Connor screams in pain and then he brings his hands up and put me in an head lock. I can feel my throat screaming for air. So I bring my elbow back and shove it in his ribs and I hear a crack then he punched me in the noise and broke it.

Bella says "Come on Charles you can beat him! Do that one shot you call a cheat shot!" So I bring upper cut is jaw then I ran 100 yards. Then I ran back and tackle Connor so fast that we flown for 2 feet then crashing to the ground.

"Baby this here is for you." I said to Bella. I stand up and body slam Connor and hear bones crack. "Anyone else wants to fight me?!?!" I yell to everyone that was watching. "Call 911 he needs a doctor!" I yell again.

Three months later...

"I can't believe I broke his legs." I say with tears in my eyes to the only person I wanted to see me cry.

"It's ok baby you didn't mean to he wanted to fight in the first place so... it is kinda his fault" Bella says to me. She leans into my shoulder and says "and also no one else messes with you know. You have the high school football couch and the high school wrestling cough wanting you on there team. I can be the cheerleader baby." She looks up at me I kiss her forehead.

"Don't forget about the baseball team wanting me on the team." I bring my hands down around her and pull her closer so there is no room in between us. "Baby what if that happens again?"

"What do you mean?" Bella says.
"If I fight again. And I let my full strength in each punch?"
"You forgot how strong you were and he punched you first." She says and kisses me on the lips.

"I never thought of that. Oh yea for you to now You are my first girlfriend." I say.
"Really? I am your first girlfriend?" She says.
    "Yes you are." I said.
      "How?"
     "I guess no girls liked me for you I am before they saw my abs." I say smiling at her. She sits up
     "I have to go."
      "Why do you have to go?"
     "Home, school tomorrow." She says while smiling at me.
"Ok" I say I stand up and say "want me to walk you home?"
"Yes I will love that!" She grabs her shoes the said "I will be outside waiting!"
"Ok" I say while putting on my boots. I walk out side without a shirt on and say "ready to go?"
"Yes!" She yells "let's talk walking." And she starts to sing 'these boots are meant for walking'

I pick her up and start to walk and carrie her to her house. I lean in and kiss her on her forehead and say "Do you like me holding you like this?"
"Yes I do I don't have to walk and we live to close to." She says looking beautiful like she always does. When I get to her house I put down and walk her up to her door and she says "Thank you for a little break."
"Your welcome" I say kissing her on the lips and she kisses back.
Tell her mom said "Bella is this Charles?" Looking me up and down them at my abs and saying "Bella you are right he is ripped, image what he can do to you in bed." Bella plushes when her mom says that.
"Thank you Mrs. Faith" I hold out my and she takes it and I kisses it.
    She says "Wow! Bella you it a gentleman and he has an eight pack!"
       "See you at school Bella!" I yell walking home "good night my love!"
    "Ok night love you too!"