Chapter 11

It is Saturday and Maddie and Charles got into Charles truck. "I am taking you to Ford Mountain baby. The mountain is peaceful and beautiful like you." I say and pull her closer to me and start up the truck and start to drive away. "So I thought that we can get to know each better."

       "Ok then. My first is what is your favorite color Charles?"

       "Well black and red like tee outside of my truck and out pink like the bunch seat you are one baby. What are you favorite color?" When we get there I pull her close so there is no room between use.

        "My favorite colors are black and red too!" She says as she leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "Who was your first girlfriend baby? Oh yea Charles I am also bisexual."

       "Let me think my first girlfriend was Bella but she moved. What about you Maddie?"

     "My first boyfriend was Drake. How do you like me?"

"I like you because you are beautiful and you have a great personality and you are not afraid to be yourself with me. What do you like about me?"

"Ummm..."

                     ...
A/N:She loves him so much she can't put it in words. She loves him that much.

        "Oh ok I see"
         "I love you but I don't now how to put it in words." She says holding my hands. "I do love you but it is hard for me to talk about love."

       "Why baby?"

        "My dad said he loved me but then he left me and my mum." She said hugging me tighter. 

        "Don't worry baby I will not leave you." I said. Holding her closer to me and letting her fall asleep against my arm in my truck. I start up the truck and start to drive home but then my truck needed gas so I went to closest gas station and parked my truck and fell asleep with Maddie on my arm.