Chapter 9: Pranks

Month later
Liza's Pov
Me and David have been dating for a month now but we still haven't told our friends. My and David have been trying to think of a funny way to tell them!
L: David!
D: Yes!
L: I thought of something!
D: What!
L: I will invite them over tonight for a sleepover. And in the morning i will act sick. And i will put a fake pregnacy test in the bathroom floor. And when someone finds it and questions it i will run in my room and act like i am crying! And then we will tell them!
D: How did i get so lucky to get such a smart and funny girl!
L: so can we do it!
D: yeah!
L: i'll text everyone and you will have to act like u don't already know!
D: got it!
Group text
Liza: Hey guys you wanna come over to my apartment for a sleep over!
Gabbie: Yeah sure!
Scotty: Fine with me as long as Kirsten's comming!
Kristen: Yeah I'm coming
David: Sure why not!
Zane: i'll be there!
Heath: you know i'll be there baby!
Liza: Alright everyone be over here at around 8. And Heath no smoking!
End of convo
Me and David went and bought a fake pregnancy test and and put it in my medicine cabinet. I told David to leave so no one would suspect it. I made some snacks and pulled out some movies and stuff. After i finished setting up and it was 7:30. Then Gabbie knocked on the door! Soon after she got here everyone else did. Including David.
Gabbie: guys lets play truth or dare!
Liza: ok!
Gabbie: David! Truth or dare!
David: Dare!
Gabbie: I dare you to kiss Liza!
David: ok!
David gives me a quick peck in the lips.
Gabbie: GOALS!!!
Liza: How about we just watch a movie.
Zane: Yeah!
I turned on the movie and once it was over everyone was asleep. I looked over at Gabbie and she was in Zanes lap!
They were perfect for each other! I decided to go to sleep so i leaned on davids shoulder and fell asleep.

In The Morning
I made sure to wake up before everyone else. I start cooking breakfast when i feel someone behind me. It was David.
D: you ready?
L: yup!
Everyone woke up and right before i started eating i ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I took out the test and laid it on the sink. I rubbed me eyes making it look like i had been crying and walked out.
Gabbie: Liza whats wrong!
Liza: Oh i just i little sick
Gabbie: oh ok!
So after we hung out for awhile someone went to the bathroom. It was Gabbie.
Gabbie: Ahhhh!
She walked out with the test in her hand
Gabbie: Who's is this!
Everyone looked around the room. I got up and ran to my room. I heard everyone gasp. Then Gabbie walked in my room and i managed to fake cry.
Gabbie: Liza...
Gabbie: it's ok but who's is it
Liza: d-d-d-
Gabbie: DAVID DOBRIK GET IN HERE!!!!
David: yes!
Gabbie: You got her pregnant!!!
David: Liza... come on... you too gabbie!
We walk into the living room holding hands. Everyone is staring at us. We slowly pull our hands up and smile. Everyone is so confused.
Liza&David: WE'RE DATING!
Gabbie: obviously or wouldn't have gotten her pregnant!
Everyone in the room gasps. Me and David burst out laughing.
David: It was just a prank to tell you guys were dating!
Liza: Yeah!
Gabbie: You guys are so dead!!!!!
Me and David just keep laughing. After everyone leaves me and David cuddle up on the couch and fall asleep.

Thanks for reading!!! I really need ideas so please leave some!!!