Chapter 7: Liza!

Davids POV
I decided to text liza today to see if she wanted to come over! If she did then i was going to ask her on a date.
D: Hey Liza
L: ...
D: Liza is everything okay!
D:Liza!
D:LIZA!
Next i got a call  from Gabbie...
D: Hey
G: Get to the hospital now!
D: what?!??! What's wrong!
G: Liza g-
Before she could say anything else i hung up! That is why she wasn't answering! I get in my car and rush to the hospital. I was way over the speed limit but I didn't care i needed to get to Liza! I finally got to the hospital and Gabbie told me that she got in a car accident! She had a major concussion, broke her leg, and cut open her arm! I went in her room and they said she was in a coma. I went over to her and kissed her softly on the lips. Then i hear beep beeep beeeeeep. Flatline!

I wake up in a cold sweat! Tears running down my face. I look at my phone and it's 1 am and then a get a text. From Liza! She asked me if she could come over because Gabbie went to a friends.
L: hey do you care if i come over. Gabbie went to a friends
D: yeah thats fine!
L: Thanks😋
D: do you want me to come get you?
L: that would be great thanks!
D: no problem!
I make my way to Gabbies to get Liza. When I get there i see Liza in tears!
D: Liza whats wrong!
L: i had a really bad dream before i texted you and i couldn't imagine it happening in real life!
D: do you want to talk about it?
L: i'd rather not
D: Ok thats fine you want to go on a walk?
L: it's 2 am!
D: so
L: ok...
We walk around the park until we sit in a grassy area. And there is where i ask her!
D: hey liza?
L: yeah
D: I was wondering if you would like to go on a d-date?
L:*silent*
D: you don't have to if you don-
L: Of course i would!!!
D: so how about i pick you up at Gabbies at 6?
L: that would be great!
D: ok do you want me to walk you back there now?
L: yeah i am getting a little tired
I walk Liza back to Gabbies and drive back to my place. I try to go back to sleep but i just couldn't i was too excited! I started thinking again about if me and Liza were a thing. But now i know that i could possibly happen! Just thinking about Liza made me happy and i slowly fell back asleep thinking about what could happen at our date later on this evening! I know I haven't known her long but i know that i am in love!