Chapter 17

David's Pov
I just brought Liza home yesterday. I made her promise me not to cut anymore. She did. But she lied....

I walked into the bathroom to see Liza crying with new cuts on her arms.
D:Damnit Liza!
L: David i'm sorry!
D: Why Liza! Why!
L: I do-
D: Liza! I told you to stop! You know how much this hurts me! I wouldn't be able to live if you left me! LIZA! I need you to stop! If you continue then your really gonna hurt yourself and i'm gonna lose you! I can't lose you Liza!

I took all to razors from the bathroom and threw them away.
D: Where's Your "Secret Stash"?!?
Liza pointed to a box in her closet.
D: DAMNIT LIZA! Why!
Why!...
At this point i was crying. I couldn't take it. My baby was purposely hurting herself! I just walked out of her room wrote her a note saying i need air and not to do it again. I walked out of the apartment and walked outside. I couldn't take it! I did it. If my baby had to hurt so did i!
I walked back in to see Liza crying on the couch. She ran up to me.
L: I am sorry I won't do it again.
She squeezed my wrists.
D: Shit!
L: David...
She quickly rolled up my sleeves.
L: David!
D: I couldn't take it! If you had to make yourself hurt then i did too! If ur hurting then so am i!
We hugged and didn't move. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.
D: Wanna go to bed? It's been a long day. And week.
L: Yeah.
We went to bed and i held her body in my arms and didn't let go. She was mine forever and I wasn't gonna let her protest.