Chapter Three

Percy's POV

He didn't notice that I was right behind him. "Congrats my son! I knew you would succeed. You were always my favourite son! I don't know why I liked THAT kid who used to be my son. I still need to disown him." Those words made my heart shatter. He was one of the only people I thought cared for me. I tried to back away, but the leaves beneath my feet rustled as I stepped on them. This caught Poseidon's attention. He turned around to see me backing away. "Perfect. YOU. Why are you here?" My ex-father asked. "I-" I was then cut off. " Never mind. Perseus Jackson. I, Poseidon god of the seas, oceans, horses, and storms, (I definitely ain't writing all of his titles) now disown you. You are no longer my son. You have been a disgrace to my family and I am glad you are no longer a part of it." I saw a sea green aura separate from my body and float toward the boy who was kissing my gir-ex-girlfriend. I didn't notice the tears until everything I saw was blurry. The campers glaring at me. Jake smirking at me. Annabeth standing there cuddling with Jake. Poseidon glaring accusingly at me as well. There were more flashes of light. The rest of the Olympian council. Zeus stepped toward me. "You have been found guilty of helping Gaea and her forces. For this betrayal, death is punishment." He then flashes all of us to Olympus.

Word Count: 255
Not much I know but it's the weekend and past midnight. I really hope you like it.