Chapter Twelve

All Time Low-Jon Bellion

Hope you enjoy this!

~Prevoiusly~

All I know is: Percy is MINE.

~Present~

~Percy POV~

I woke up to someone's arms around my torso. Apparently, Athena woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. She didn't tell me then, but maybe I can get her to tell me what it was about. I also need to talk to Artemis. She also lost a parent

I have a lot to do today. And without being caught by angry gods either. I slowly detangle myself from the sheets and Athena's arms.

When I was out of bed, Athena suddenly shifted and grabbed my pillow instead. I walked out of the room and went down a random hallway.

~Time Skip~

After going the wrong way a few times, I finally found the entrance. I remembered when we walked in and saw the kitchen was connected to the entrance hall. I walked through the arched doorway to see Artemis nursing a cup of coffee.

Time to cross one thing off my list. I walked over to her.

~Athena's POV~

When I woke up, Percy was gone and I was hugging his pillow. I blushed and pushed it away.

I got up as I did my morning routine and change the pyjamas I was wearing into what I usually wouldn't wear. A grey t-shirt with blue swirls and black skinny jeans with blue converse. I stayed in my teenage form as well.

I flashed quietly to the entrance hall. Yes, you can do that. My father just liked to cause a big scene.

My father. Zeus. The King of the Gods. I killed him. And Percy had to kill Uncle Poseidon. I need to find him.

I heard Artemis and Percy speaking quietly in the kitchen, so I snuck to the doorway and eavesdropped on the conversation. Apparently, they were wrapping up.

"Don't worry. I'll always be with you," I heard Percy say. I peeked and saw Artemis in her teenage form, which she is rarely in, with her back to me, hugging Percy. That didn't set me off until he let her go, kissed her on the cheek and held her hand, smiling at her. Artemis was blushing of course. My eyes welled up with tears and I squeaked. Percy's mesmerizing sea green eyes met mine and I paled. Then I ran.

I could faintly hear Percy call my name, but I kept running, leaving tears behind. This was my best strategy for this battle.

I could hear Percy's footsteps behind me as I ran. I dove into the closest room and barricaded the door. Percy stopped in front of the door. I could hear him panting for breath through the door, but that didn't stop him.

He grasped the doorknob and starting pushing the door. My messily built barricade didn't last long as Percy pushed one last time and it toppled down.

Percy dashed in and stopped when he saw me in the centre of the room, cowering and crying my eyes out. He opened his mouth, but I plugged my ears. I didn't want to hear what he would say.

I just knew it would break my heart even more.

~End~

Hey people! I need something to call all of you. Anyway, thank you soooo much for reading this hot garbage I call fanfiction that comes from my overly active, stressed brain. You are all super amazing and I can't believe 3,000 people like this! In  December, I had just gotten up to 1,000 people and now, at the beginning of February, all you beautiful people are reading this. Thanks so much.