Chapter Four

Take Me To Church-Hozier

~Percy's POV~

Once we were on Olympus, all the other campers that were there shifted over to the side and I was left standing in the centre. I noted that the Romans were also against the side of the Throne Room. 

"Perseus Jackson!!!" Poseidon boomed. I once again faced the gods nervously but also sensing something wrong. "For brutally murdering your mother and step-father and your crimes against Olympus, you have been sentenced to life in Tartarus!!!" My father- sorry ex-father, yelled out with authority. "Raise your hand if you approve of this sentence." Zeus thundered.

Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Ares, and Dionysus rose their hands. "Drop your hands. Now raise your hand if you disapprove this sentence." Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Hephaestus rose their hands. "I guess we are at a tie," Artemis said to break the silence. "Who else has not voted?" While the gods were looking at each other, I looked towards Hestia. Our eyes met and she winked at me.

And for the first time in the longest time, I showed a hint of a smile.

[A/N: I'm early! I am so happy that I actually updated through writer's block. Stupid writer's block. Anyway, I'm already starting on the next chapter. Thanks again for still reading this.

The question of the Day: Name two Half-bloods that were traitors to Camp Half-Blood.

Whoever answers this first will get a dedication in the next chapter.

P.S: I am not updating till I get an answer.]