Chapter Six

Crazy=Genius-P!ATD

This chapter is dedicated to @JakeDubber for answering the question first CORRECTLY

Hope you all love (or like this chapter)!

~Previously~

Zeus' eyes were also golden instead of their usual electric blue.

Why would the eidolons ever dare to possess a god? EVEN TWO???

~Present Time~

~Percy's POV~

While the council was discussing my punishment, I was still thinking. Obviously, the eidolons wouldn't do this on their own. that would be WAY too dangerous. Someone else must be powerful enough to risk it. Then maybe something bad was about to happen. Something REALLY bad. Maybe it could be-

"PERSEUS JACKSON" I jumped being startled out of my thoughts by one of the gods(not goddesses mind you) screaming my name.

"Yes?" I asked feeling embarrassed being caught not paying attention.

"WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT WE WERE SAYING?!" my EX-father asked me. "Sorry, but no..." I replied. "I WILL STRIKE YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!" 

"Okay then. It would feel better than all of your betrayal." Poseidon raised his trident as Zeus raised his lightning bolt.

"Father! Can you not hear yourself speaking? You sound crazy! Please don't do this!" Athena came to my aid. "Daughter, he even wants to die. Why would up stop us from doing this?" "Can we not just enjoy ourselves by killing off useless demigods/goddesses once in a while?" Zeus and Poseidon asked Athena.

"NO! You cannot just murder a demigod in cold blood! I declare a LIFE-BATTLE*!" Everyone in the room gasped when Athena announced that. It even shocked me! Even though I have no idea what that is.

"Perseus and I against the two of you. Tonight. You have exactly four hours till the battle begins." She then got off her throne, shrunk down, grabbed me by the arm, and flashed us out.

Thanks SOOO much for being supportive. Schools starting up again and I wanted to get this chappy out before it started. Might even post another one soon!

*A LIFE-BATTLE is only for demigods/goddesses and immortals and they fight to the death. Way more gruesome than a normal To-The-Death fight.

QOTC: Where did Percy first meet Reyna? (Other than with the Amazons)

First to answer this question gets a dedication in the next chappy!

Have a happy morning/noon/evening/night!!!

P.S: VOTE FOR ME FOR THE WATTYS!!!