End of year 1!!!

Wow this year has gone quickly! After the forbidden forest incident, not much has happened. Except the fact that the trio have been acting oddly.

Like right now, it's the night before the last day, they are sneaking off. Unfortunately for them, I can see them under the invisible cloak.

Being the sneaky kitty I am, I followed them.

What's behind the door? I saw Granger open it with a spell. This is the 3rd floor so whatever was in there, cannot be good.

Checking that the coast is clear, I make my way over to the door...

Opening it slowly I saw a massive 3 headed dog! Just like the one that guards the gates of hell....Cerberus? I think.

Anyway, the trap door is open, looks like the trio made it down alright.

'Hmmm if I shifted I wouldn't be able to fit through the door and would probably wake up the dog' so I decided to make the leap of life! Just kidding, I jumped down only to be met with Devil Snare (please correct me if I'm wrong 🖤).

'Relax' I let my body go limb knowing that if I struggled it would probably kill me.

Once down I changed into my Strage form and sprinted out the door.

-Time skip brought to you by Voldemort's nos- oh wait...nevermind-

Harry's POV

"You!?" Professor Quirrell!?

He turned around from the mirror.

"But...no...it can't be, Snape he he-" I was cut off by his laughter.

"Ah yes he does seem like the type doesn't he" suddenly my scar begins to burn.

Hissing in pain I hold it trying to soothe it.

"Next to him no one would suspect p-poor s-stuttering P-professor Quirrell" he smirked.

I couldn't believe it!

"But Snape! He tried to kill me!" It can't be Quirrell!

"No, no, no my dear boy, I TRIED TO KILL YOU!" He shouted.

I was completely dumbfounded, why Quirrell?

"And I would have succeeded if Snape didn't catch fire and knock me from my eye contact. I would have killed you even with Snape muttering his counter curse!" He snarled

'What' my eyes widened

"Snape tried to...save me?" But he hates me!

"I knew you were a threat to me ever since Halloween"

Reader~san's POV

Ahh my head. Wincing in pain I passed Weasley and Granger.

"Go help Harry!" She yelled at me before I could approach them.

Nodding my head I continued forward.

"He liessssssss" that voice... I froze.

It can't be....

I shift back into my human form and slowly continue my way down...

Hissing in pain as my head feels like it's going to explode!

"(Y/N)!" Harry said in surprise, he must have hurt me yelp in pain.

"Ah Miss Riddle, how nice of you to join us" Quirrell smirked.

"Let me see them..." a raspy voice which sent cold chills down my back filled the room.

"Are you sure master, do you have enough strength!?" Quirrell whimpered, wow where did his confidence go?