Chapter 15- End

Tom slammed the door behind him, instantly grabbing a pillow and shoving his face into it as he burst into tears. It wasn't normal for the optimistic Brit to cry, but he didn't have anything to hold back anymore. The light of his life just left, not even seeming to care that he wanted Tord to stay.

   While the Brit broke down in his room, Edd was pacing back and forth in the living room with his arms behind his back. Matt sat on the couch, watching him pace.
   "Edd? What's wrong?" Matt asked in his small voice.
   "I just... I don't know what to do. I don't even know why Tord left us, and now we have to deal with Tom, who's about as broken as we are. What the hell am I going to do?!" Edd sat down next to Matt and placed his elbows on his knees. He leaned forwards and placed his hands on his forehead, looking stressed. Matt patted his back and hugged him from the side.
   "It'll be ok.... I promise."

   Tord drove down the street for the fourth time that afternoon. You heard me right, the norski couldn't even get the guts to drive out the town. He was just circling around the streets he knew and looked around, his mind clouded. His body and mind were both screaming at him to go back and to forget this, but he wanted to go through with this stupid plan of his.

  Then, a thought crossed his mind, which made him pull over to the side of the road. He snapped out of the world and his vision went foggy, as a flashback smacked him in the face.

    "Tord?! What's going on?!" Tom freaked out and Tord gasped for breath. Tom looked around, panicked, before glomping Tord and hugging him close. This strangely calmed the norski down until he was breathing normally again. He hugged Tom back, not wanting to let him go.
  "S-sorry.... t-that was a p-panic attack... I-I have those a-a lot..." Tord explained and Tom smiled down at him.
   "Well, then, I guess I'm gonna have to help you with that, huh?"

   Tord shook his head to clear the fog, but it continued to take his vision over. Flashback after flashback hit his mind and played like movies, each showing a point where Tom and Tord would bond or, hell, even show the slightest bit of kindness to each other. Once the fog faded and Tord's vision was returned to him and started up his car and and gripped the steering wheel. He knew what he had to do now.

    Tord parked his car in the driveway and ran up to the door before opening it. He looked over to Edd and Matt sitting on he couch and talking, before they looked over to him. Edd was the first to stand up and run over to him, followed by Matt.
   "Tord?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Edd almost screamed at Tord before he shushed his friend.
   "I-I know, I-I know you hate me right n-now, b-but I've decided I-I'm not going to l-leave you guys. Y-you're too much like a f-family to me, and I-I can't throw my family away." Tord responded, keeping his voice low, and looked toward the backdoor. "I-I want you guys to tell t-Tom there's something I-in the backyard. I-i want to 'surprise' him." Tord explained and ran towards the the backdoor, throwing it open, and running into the backyard, closing the door behind him. Edd and Matt looked at eachother before Edd ran up the stairs and to Tom's room.

   "Come on, we promise you're gonna like it." Edd said, dragging Tom behind him by he back of his hoodie.
   "Fine.... I guess..." Tom responded under his breath and Matt opened the backdoor for them and Edd stepped out. "Close your eyes." Edd stated to Tom as he saw Tord standing in the middle of the backyard.
   "What? Why?"
   "Just do it."
    "Fine..." Tom covered is eyes as Edd got him to stand up onto his feet.

   "One... two... three! You can open your eyes now!" Matt stated happily as Tom uncovered his black eyes and opened them. He gasped loudly as he saw Tord standing in the center of the backyard with his hands in his pockets. Tord gave him a shy grin and Tom instantly tackle-hugged Tord, causing the norski to fall into the ground. He giggled as Tom planted kisses all over his face.
   "I w-was only g-gone for two h-hours!"
   "It felt like two years to me, damn it!" Tom explained happily and stopped kissing him. He looked behind him as he heard Edd start laughing and Matt joking in. "What?"
    "Look at how you two are laying down!" Edd wheezed out. Tom looked down at Tord and instantly blushed bright red and rolled off of his boyfriend. Of course, you can imagine how they were toppled over each other and why Edd was laughing by now.

   Tord blushed and sat up, giggling. He scooted over to Tom again and hugged him, as the Brit instantly hugged back.
"Promise me you'll just stay?"
"Y-yeah... I promise, Tommy."