Epiloge (UPDATED VERSION)

"Ay, Tordsie, a little help?" Tom called to his boyfriend as he struggled to keep the tv from falling over. Edd got pissed and knocked it over somehow, and Tom had caught it before it fell and broke.
"S-sure thing, b-babe!" Tord responded and ran towards Tom from the kitchen. He grabbed the tv and the two lifted it up, packing it back on the stand. Tom smiled.
"Thanks." He pulled Tord close to his side by wrapping his arm around Tord's waist. Tord let out a giggle as Tom kissed the top of his head and ruffled up his demon-horned hair style.

Tord dragged Tom by his sleeve down the stairs and out the backdoor, while Tom was laughing.
"Calm down, babe. Are you in a rush or somethin'?"
"Y-yeah." Tord responded swiftly amd stopped dragging his boyfriend once they were in the center of the backyard. Tord sat down and patted the grass next to him, beconing for Tom to sit next to him. The Brit obeyed and sat next to his boyfriend and layed down on the ground. Tord layed down next to him and rested his head on Tom's chest, looking up at the sky.

The sun slowly sank below the horizon and the stars started to appear. Tord smiled softly and cuddled up as close to Tom as he could.
"Is this want you wanted to show me?"
"Yeah! Don't you like the night sky?"
"Yeah, I guess." Tom replied and continued to look up at the night sky.

   Suddenly, Tord started to hum a familiar tune. Tom chuckled softly and decided to mutter the song's words.
  "All you have to do is stay a minute.... Just take you're time...." He sang lowly. "The clock is ticking... so stay..."
   "All you have to do is wait a second..." Tord sang after him and Tom hummed along. The norski grabbed Tom's hand. "Your hands on mine.... the clock is ticking..."
  "So stay." The two sang together and laughed softly.
"I love you." Tord stated and Tom chuckled softly.
"I love you, too." Tom replied and gently pressed Tord's face up slightly before kissing him. Tord wrapped his arms around Tom's neck and kissed back.

THE END

(I hope that last scene wasn't considered a Dear Starboy reference to you all, because it was to me.)