The Alpha's bad mate

"I just don't understand why we have to move!" I yelled. My father gave me a warning look. He was the pack doctor and he had been fired for sleeping with the Luna. We were officially kicked out of our pack even though I had done nothing wrong. Kick him out, he's the one that slept around. that's what I wanted to say to our Alpha. Anything so that I didn't have to leave my friends or my boyfriend, Tate. He was so hot and I knew he most definitely would not be open to the whole long distance thing.

"Veronica, don't make this any harder than it already is." My father said, trying his best to stay calm in front of me. I knew deep down he wanted to explode. My mother had died when I was five. It took me years to get over her death. My dad said I got my looks from her which was probably true. I had bright red hair with silver eyes. I was about 5'5 in height and in very good shape. I had a few curves but I was just an average ordinary teen wolf. And I might have been throwing a slight five year old tantrum.

Didn't I have a right to though? I was being uprooted from my home and god only knows where my father was planning on taking me. It would be a foreign place to me. I wouldn't know anyone. I would be considered the new girl and I would have to start from scratch. Retelling my story. Here, I was the popular girl with the beta as a boyfriend. I may not have found my mate yet but that was normal. I wasn't even sixteen yet. That was the age a werewolf had to be when they would find there mate. I was still fifteen but my birthday was in a couple weeks.

What if Tate was my mate? My dad was probably taking us half way around the world to some pack that would probably not except me or even understand me at all. For the first time in a very long time I felt scared. Scared of the unknown mostly.

"You better have everything packed by midnight. End of discussion." he said sternly slamming the door much harder than necessary. My dad never seen my side of things he was always just so angry.

My dad wasn't the nicest person, not since my mother died anyways. Sometimes I feel like my own father hates me and blames my mothers death on me. Part of the reason had been because my mother had died in a car crash. I was in the car with her when the semi hit us. Everyone was shocked I had survived. My mother hadn't and apparently it was all my fault.

Yeah my father hated me, but at least I knew why. I ran upstairs to my room and started tossing all of my possesion's into boxes. It took me hours, and by the time I was done. I was completely exhausted.

I took out my cell phone and texted my best friend lisa telling her that I loved her and I would miss her so much. I knew that was the last time I would be allowed to contact her. It was against werewolf law to contact another wolf not in your pack, and since we were being kicked out of the pack we were no longer a part of the team.

I helped my father load everything into the truck and then we set off into the night, on the highway. I pushed ear phones into my ears and pressed play on my i pod. 'the highway don't care' played. I lay my head against the window and closed my eyes. I wish I could wake up from this total nightmare.