Chapter ten

The week flew by and I wasn't one to complain about that at all. My birthday was in one week and I wasn't all that excited about it. I mean Honestly I didn't want to find my mate. He probably wasn't no where near this pack in the first place so I just felt like I would be getting my hopes up if I admitted to being excited about my sixteenth birthday.

Right now I was in Max's room waiting for her to come back from hunting. I wondered which animal she would pick. She was beyond lucky to get to hunt. I've honestly never been allowed to. I yearn for it though. Like any wolf would if they were locked up in a cage. I, myself wasn't locked into a cage, but my wolf pretty much was. She use to beg me day in and day out to shift, but now she was completely silent. She hardly talked to me anymore. Sometimes I think she was mad at me, like she blamed me for not sticking up to my dad.

It's not like I didn't want to though.

"would you like some cookies?" Max's mom asked me. She was very hospitable. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and she was tall to top it off. I'm sure her mate was very satisfied.

I took the small saucer she handed me which had three chocolate chip cookies on them. I engulfed them like it was a drink. Granted they would make for an excellent milk shake.

"slow down, i'll go get you some more dear."

"Vanks" I said with my mouth full.

Man them were some delicious cookies.

"hey I'm back." Max said while handing me a box.

"took you long enough... what's with the box?" I asked while opening it. A heart. She must have torn the heart right out. Not that I'm complaining. I didn't really want to do the grusome work.

"so no one gets suspicous" Max said. I had already had a petal from a lily and some olive oil.

"Blender?" I asked. This was the part that might gross a human out, however werewolves were more tolerable about animal blood and guts. After all it was our main source of food.

"kitchen, I'll grab it."

I dug through my book bag and got the lily petal and the olive oil out of my hidden compartment. along with a bottle of vodka. 110 percent alcohol. If Logan ain't loving me after drinking that with the potion, I don't know what else will.

"got it" Max said, coming in with a large blender with razor sharp spikes that should blend the heart up pretty good.

I put the heart in the blender first then a little bit of olive oil along with the lily's petal. Next was the alcohol which I dumped half the bottle in.

"whoa, you tryna get him drunk or make him fall in love?" Ooh funny girl was she?

"both actually, sugar, spice and everything nice."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

With the potion in a red, lucious bottle I made my way to the mansion.

I pounded on his door like I was the police.

"she knocks, I guess there's a first thing for everyone" He mumbled sarcastically.

"You know it baby, can we talk?" I asked innocently.

Logan opened the door more so that I could walk in. We walked into the living room and I brought out my red bottle.

"I brought this for you as a way to say I'm sorry." I handed it to him.

"how nice of you, let me get us a glass." he said while leaving toward the kitchen.

Shit. why hadn't I thought this through. I should have given him a bottle and brought the other half of the bottle with me so we wouldn't have to share the love potion. Then again what if that was the only way to make the potion work was for both parties to drink it. Oh well it didn't matter as long as the potion worked and I didn't forget the plan.

Logan came back with two glasses. He poured some in his glass and some in mine.

"cheers" I said while clinking his glass and mine together.

We both took a drink and I immediately felt tipsy. Wow that must have been some strong alcohol. Man Logan really was sexy. I wonder how big he is. oh god what was I thinking. Bad thoughts go away!

"your blushing" Was I? why would he point that out.

"thanks for the drink and aplogy excepted." I smiled at him. Man he has a really soothing voice. why haven't I noticed that before.

"your welcome." I mumbled. I was far too busy concentrating on his looks and his scent. He smelled of oak and Axe. I bet he looked amazing without a shirt on too.

There was something I was supposed to be asking him. What was it. I drunk the rest of the drink and my cup and poured myself some more. Man this alcoholic drink really was delicious. I watched logan drink slowly like he was trying to savor every sip.

"so you want to be friends?" he asked, getting a serious look on his face.

"Oh baby I totally want to be so much more" did I just say that out loud? what was wrong with me?

My eyes became heavy and I felt myself drifting off into a deep sleep.