Chapter two

I woke up in a bed. Where was I?

"Your up, better get ready for school" my father said sternly. "don't want to be late on your first day"

No wouldn't want that. That would make for an awful first impression right. A devious smile played on my lips and I was more than excited.I got up and noticed that everything I owned was in my room and in it's rightful place. The pack members must have helped my father unpack everything. I went to the closet and dug through all the outfits I owned until I found the right one.

I put on a Black tank top that showed off just the right amount of cleavage along with some black sweat pants that was a little too tight, which was perfect.

Now I was ready. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. My father stopped me before I had time to leave unfortunately. "your not seriously going to school wearing that" My father groaned in annoyance.

"is there something wrong with what i'm wearing?" I asked innocently.

"Not at all, be my guest, let the whole pack think your a slut." I rolled my eyes and left, slamming the door behind me.

My father, ladies and gentlemen. I hated him more and more each day.

***************

I decided to get something to eat before heading to school. After all, a werewolf's gotta eat right?

I found this place across the street from the high school, it looked like a little cafe. I opened the door and a bell dinged a little too loudly. My werewolf senses made everything way more louder than what a human would think it was. However, this was a town full of only werewolves. I walked in and stood by a sign that read ' please wait to be seated' . I hate those kind of places but I was here so I might as well stay.

"just one please" I said politely as the waitress got a menu and set me down at a table near a window.

I ordered a coffee while I waited for my burger to be made. I gazed out of the window. The town seemed so peaceful. If it wasn't for my father I would probably feel at home in this town. He made everything so hard for me.

"shouldn't you be in school?" I looked up to see Logan our Alpha. He looked stunning in his black jeans and blue tee.

"I could ask you the same thing, aren't you like fourteen or something?" I knew I shouldn't have said that. I was being disrepectful toward our Alpha. Why would I care though? I didn't want to be here in the first place. As soon as I turn eighteen I plan on getting as far away from my father as possible.

"I'm seventeen" He answered gruffly. He didn't seem angry but more annoyed than anything.

"I'm the Alpha though, So I won't get into trouble like you will" He smirked.

"oh i'm sorry was I supposed to care?" I asked sarcastically.

"I would watch what I say if I were you, we accepted you and your father out of the kindness of our hearts, I could always throw you out and keep your father" He suggested like he thought that would get to me.

"Please do, that would solve all my problems." I smiled lightly.

Logan raised his eye brows in confusion, like he had been trying to figure me out.

"go to school Veronica" how did he know my name? My father probably told him. That's annoying.

"after I eat I will"

"fine"

and just like that he gave up on trying to argue with me. Well he was easy and no fun at all.

**********************

English was one of my first classes. I gave a slip to the teacher and made my way to the back of the classroom.

"hey, you must be Veronica. I'm max" the girl beside me introduced herself. She was very pretty. Brown hair, green eyes. Although I couldn't understand why someone would name there daughter Max. It sounded more like a boys name if you asked me.

"Nice to meet you" I offered my hand and she took it. New friend maybe?

"we should totally hang out sometime!" she said excitedly. I nodded my head and stared straight ahead. This school was totally boring. Thank god for me, they have just been blessed and they don't even know it yet.

The english teacher droaned on and on. "miss Lee as much as I am thrilled to be here your voice is putting me to sleep, could you possibly put on a movie or something?" I asked politely with a smile on my face.

The teacher glared at me, "Veronica, that is no way to talk to--"

"yeah yeah, put a movie on already" I interuppted her.

Her cheeks got red and she huffed. why did this remind me of little red riding hood? and I was the big bad wolf?

"detention!" She yelled. Wow that was fast. The day just started.

"my bad guess your not a fan of movies I won't mention it again."

I raised my hands up in defense. The teacher didn't say another word she just pointed to the door. I walked out of the room and into the hall way. I knew she meant she wanted me to see the principal. geeze what was up her ass.