Chapter 3

A bright beam of sun shone in through the windows, waking me up. I groaned and rolled over, noticing the bed was empty. I looked around the room for a clock, but there was none and I left my phone downstairs last night. I sighed then laid back down. My head hurt and I was hungry. I was about to roll out of bed when the door opened. Calum stood in the doorway, his torso bare and he was wearing only a blue towel around his waist. The sunlight from the window shone across the room, then onto his body, making little water droplets on his chest shine as they rolled down his body and onto the floor.

"Hey, you're up." He said, running his fingers through his wet hair, "I just showered, do you want to jump in?"

"Uh, yeah sure..." I said, still mesmerized by his body. He has a small tattoo, roman neumerals MMXII, on his collar bone that I didn't notice before. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom across the hall.

"Towels are in the closet!" Calum yelled from his room, and I yelled thank you back. I showered quickly, then got out and wrapped a towel around me, and one on my head. I walk out of the bathroom and knock on Calum's door. There is no answer so I open it up, and Calum is laying on the bed with a pair of shorts on. He was on his phone with his headphones in.

"Calum..." I said but he didn't notice, "Calum!" I yelled this time, and he sat up, pulling his headphones off of his head.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you hand me my bag? I need to get dressed in the bathroom."

"Just get dressed in here." He said, "I won't look." He put a smirk on his face then winked.

"Uhm, no. Hand me my bag please. You were using it as a pillow."

"Oh, that explains why it was lumpy." He grabs the bag and tosses it to me. I try to grab it but I still have my towel wrapped around me, so I cant reach out to catch it, "How did you not catch that?" He smiles.

"I had to hold my towel up." I said bending over and picking up my bag.

"You could've dropped it." He said biting his bottom lip. He stood up from the bed and walked over to me. He put one of his calloused hands on my shoulder, the other on the hem of my towel. He kissed me behind the ear then down my neck and I shivered. He tried to pull the towel off of my body but I clutched it tightly so he couldn't. He groaned a bit in frustration then pulled away. I left the room and got changed in the bathroom, then met Calum downstairs for breakfast.

"You like pancakes?" He asked.

"Can you make pancakes?"

"I know I may not look like I can cook, but trust me, I can." I laughed a bit, then he walked into the kitchen. I sat on the counter while he grabbed a pan, bowl, and all the ingredients. He quiclky threw all of the ingrediants together and turned on the stove. He cooked the pancakes while I set the table. I put a container of orange juice on the table, then Calum sat down with a plate full of pancakes. I grabbed some and put them on my plate and ate. 

"These actually aren't half bad, Calum." I said, swalloing my last bite of pancake.

"I told you I could make them." He laughed a bit, "So, anyways, what time do you have to be home?" I quickly looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:45 and I had to be home by noon.

"Shit." I said jumping up from the table. I threw my plate in the sink then ran up the stairs, Calum followed. 

"Whats going on?" He asked, leaning on the dor frame while I grabbed my things. 

"I have to be home by noon becuase the Moros' are coming over." I groaned. 

"The who?" 

"These people my parents know, they're nice but they can be really annoying."