Waking up

When I woke up everything was different. Instead of a house which one thought I was in, I was back in the desert. 
Odd
But it was freezing and my phone said it was 200 degrees hot.

"What is going on here?" I thought.

I walked around when I saw a wand. I picked it up and I felt so hot. So hot it was like I was on fire.

Then it all stopped and I felt an icy chill run through my body. That's when I just started speaking jibberish and the wand started going crazy. When I was suddenly thrown in the air by the wind so powerful it was like a hurricane just hit.

And I heard a voice inside my head, "Welcome to your new home." and then I was transported to a shack that looked like it was about to fall over.

I was thrown in and I couldn't get out. The door was locked. But how? The shack was about to fall over. Then suddenly food magically appeared, but the food was all moldy and gross. I never ate it. When the voice came back and said "EAT NOW!" and the food was suddenly forced into my mouth. I tried to spit it out but I couldn't. Then suddenly, I passed out.

When I woke up, I was still in the shack, but I noticed a dog growling at me. It looked like it wanted to kill me. I tried to get out of the way, I couldn't move. So when the dog came closer I started hitting it with my hand and then dog disappeared into thin air.

A/N NO I AM NOT  PROMOTING ANIMAL ABUSE

That's when I passed out again.