Chapter 13 - Training

When I arrived back at my room, I found my maids holding a gold and white athletic wear. It looked like it was Dri-fit.

"Ummmm, what is this?" I asked my maids.

"Its your training suit. Sir, everyone is required to wear one for training." Put this one and go to training." Rosie said.

"Okay. Fine I will put it the suit on." I said.

After I put my training suit on, I went to my door, and I said see you after training." I waved goodbye to My maids. I opened my door, and my guard, Michael, was there.

"You ready, sir?" Michael asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"Good, let's get to training," Michael said.
We walked in silence. Eventually, after a bit of walking, we got to training. And I went inside to the training room. Inside was a squishy flooring, and the room was huge! I walked over to where everyone else was, and I talked to Maven and my fiancee a bit. Then, all of a sudden 2 double doors slammed open and out walked a person that looked like out training captain.

"Greetings, for those of you who do not know who I am." I noticed that the captain looked at me as he said that. " My name is Oliver Arven, of House Arven, Silencer. I will be instructing you combat by using your abilities. Now. Prepare to run." 

Run? What did he mean by running, Well this should be a piece of cake? I can just use my ability.

But, when I tried using it, I couldn't. I ran over to Maven and asked.

"Maven, Why can't I use my ability?" I asked.

"Oh, House Arven are silencers. They can turn off your ability and make us like reds temporarily. So Oliver just turned off your ability." Maven replied.

After I talked to Maven I continued running. I was ahead of everyone, the fastest in the class. When all of a sudden a portion of the wall came out and pushed me. I then looked over and saw someone else standing there. Moving his hands. 

"A Telky, someone from House Provos. That's Mike." Maven said as he ran past me.

Could've warned me sooner, until waiting until I'd fall.

Well rigged flooring or not, that telky will not get me again. I want to be the fastest.
So I kept running but I kept getting knocked to the floor and everyone was passing me up.

After a few more minutes of laps, I was already exhausted just from running when Oliver made us stop running,

"Stop, Lines," He said. We all then walked to the center of the room, where Oliver was. "Today, we have a new student. Would the new student come up here please." Oliver said.

I walked to where Oliver was standing and looked at the class. I then noticed people gasping at my training suit at my house colors and realizing who I was.

"Would you mind sharing your name, Ability, and House with the students?" Oliver said.

"Okay, Well my name is Jaron," I told the class. Then, all the students said.

"Hello, Jaron." The whole class said.

Oliver must be the type of teacher that makes the class say stuff altogether, I hate those teachers

"Okay well, I am the lost son of House Ekcbert, Asker. I can ask for anything and my ability will give it to me. I have limitations though like what I ask for doesn't stay if I ask for something else. I was taken from Norta at my birth and never knew of my true heritage, until our great king, and my savior saved me." I told the entire class. God, I sounded brainwashed when I said that.

"Okay, now time for duels. Let's see how Prince Jaron and the Crown Prince of Norta, Maven does." Oliver told me and Maven as we walked up. When all of a sudden a glass box came up out of the ring. "Get in," Oliver told me. I walked in and Oliver said "Good luck. Begin."

I then mumbled the words, "Give me the ability to control and create electricity" I then was able to wield electricity. I created bolts of lighting and threw them at him. He dodged a few but I got a lot of hits on him. He tried using fire to attack me, but I either dodged it or shot bolts at the inferno he was creating. Eventually, I got him pinned down and was shocking him with enough electricity that he tried to say something, and he was getting pale. Then just when I was about to finish I got knocked aside by something..or someone. 

What happened? Why did I get blasted?

"Maven said, yield. You were supposed to stop whenever he says that." Said someone, I couldn't tell because my eyes were closed. So when I opened them, I saw a girl with black hair had similar features just like Maven. That's when I noticed the flamemaker bracelet did I know that was actually Princess Juliet, my betrothed.

"Are you really, Princess Juilet?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes. And you must be Prince Jaron Ekcbert. You know you could've killed my brother there. He may be a pain to live with but he's still going to be king." She said.

"Well, I am sorry. By the way, you are beautiful." I said.

"Stop," Juliet paused. "Don't be trying to seduce me after a fight like that. You can't be fighting like that." Juilet said in a stern voice, something you wouldn't expect a princess to sound like.

"Okay, I think that's enough training for Prince Jaron, dismissed," Oliver said. I then headed to the door, I noticed that I could use my power again.

When I was walking I met up with my guard.

"What happened you got beat up so hard you got dismissed?" Michael said teasingly.

"No. I almost killed Maven. I am that strong. Don't use electricity against the royal family." I told Michael.

"Well, I just got word to go to lunch then you will report to Protocol again since you got kick--dismissed from training."

"But I don't like Protocol," I whined.

"Well, then you shouldn't have almost killed Maven. Well, we are at your room, go get changed. No one wants to see that training suit here."

"Fine, are my maids there?" I asked Michael.

"I don't know," Michael asked questionably.

I opened the door and went into my room.

Well, another chapter for you guys. Here's the word count, 1051 words from that point. Well you should go check out the Magikarp song on YouTube. Very good.

Also check this other one out.