Day 1

After the interviews, were done we were supposed to get a good nights sleep. The games were apparently tommrow and I was certain I would not survive the slaughter that would probally happen. I didn't want to die like this. Not in a fight. I wanted to die for a cause. I wanted to die for History. When I was lifted out of the pipe, the Sun almost blinded me when I heard a countdown from 1o.

"10." "9" "8" "7" "6" "5" "4" "3" "2" "1" said the countdown on zero, the gong sounded. And I ran far away from the other tributes, along the way I found free stuff on the ground and I took it. When, I got to a safe place where  I could rest, I looked through my stuff. I had a half-full water-bottle. A Weapon, that says "Use this to win". Which I might not lose considering that they gave me a "way" to win the Hunger Games without blood. Even though, the audience most likely wants a show.

I was just getting ready to move when I heard a sound. It was like a bomb. But if it was a bomb then where were the explosion. When I heard, the same sound 10 times. I ran. What are those bombs. Why do they keep going off. When, all of a sudden, something came down from the sky. I grabbed it and felt the object. It was sliver and in a ball shape. What is this? I open the item and in it was a paper. That simply said,

"The bombs are not bombs, but canons. Cannons are sounds of the death. They play whenever someone dies. So 11 tributes just died. Stay tuned at night to see who." -Gamemakers

So Cannons are deaths? Interesting. Well I better get a move on if I want to survive. Fortunaly I am good with trees, so I climbed one and looked for a source of water, when I heard a cracking of the branch snapping. I froze in place on the tree. I stood very still, trying to blend in with my surroundings.

I heard a voice, "Come out, Come out wherever you are. I know your here, I heard the sponsor gift. What was it? A knife, food" The voice said, when I finally got a glimpse of the boy. He wasn't much older than me, but a menacing look on his face. I was hoping he wouldn't notice me and move on when he looked up and saw me. I thought to myself, "I'm dead." When all of a sudden a tree fell on the tribute and he died in front of me. I didn't even catch where the tree has fallen from. Or why it has fallen. Well only 12 tributes left. I was thinking to myself, when I realized, what I should do for shelter. I needed to get a shelter soon, when I thought, I can just sleep in the tree. I had a sleeping bag in my pack. So I climbed down from the tree and started hunting for food.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT GOOD AT PICKING OUT BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THE CHAPTERS! I DO MY BEST TO CHOOSE THEM.