~ Chapter 1: The End Class ~

I was walking up the stairs of this huge ass mountain, I was contemplating the reason why this classroom was so away from the main campus - like are they trying to kill the students that go to this class? Cause this seems like torture. 

They put this class so far out because they are the End Class, it's the class of 'failures'. They are the outcasts of this school. 

Well, if I don't say so myself. That's just stupid. I mean, people fail lots of time but they can stand up on their own two feet, but putting them at the bottom is just... Cruel.

I know it is, but I'm not making the rules. How about you get to the top of the mountain before questioning so much? You don't want to lose your breath, now do you?

Preferably not. 

It was only a few more steps to the top, so I jumped to the top and stretched, it was a loooong way down. At the top, was a old school building - it looked rigid and somehow had the feeling of a creepy building but nonetheless, it looked pretty cool. That reminded me, I have to introduce myself to the class, now don't I? And try to kill an octopus, right?.......

Let's ditch trying to kill the octopus for now, you should get use to being out for now - you've been in the hospital for quite awhile.

I guess so, I don't even know half of my life so I guess, first priority is to remember everything... And manage to introduce myself without looking like an idiot.

I ran over to the front door and quietly went inside, I arrived at the classroom and peaked inside, seeing lots of them - they looked like a good bunch to me but the question was:

How should I act around them?

I hear the door open and looked over to see a three feet tall, yellow octopus - wow, when they said he looked like one, they meant it. He closed the door behind him and said "Hello there, I'm sure you know about the  assassination job, right?"

I nodded, "That's good! I'm Koro-sensei and I'll be your teacher from now on! Now why don't we go inside so you can introduce yourself! Be reassured that everyone is nice, and that no one knows about your.... Condition,"right... I nodded again at the octopus.

He opened the door and said "Alright everyone, here is our transfer student!"

I walked inside and looked at my classmates, I was about to speak but something stopped me.... It wasn't something bad, but it didn't feel good either. I could feel this... .This thing... I didn't like it and it made me stock still... It made me feel small and insignificant, and if I did feel like that before, well, it got even smaller. I don't know what came over me, but when I spoke, it was cold as ice, "Yoko Akine."

That was all I said - not the best impression I could've given them but it was the best I could do with the set atmosphere. I needed to get out of this atmosphere, it was practically choking me. This class, as good as the people they were, their resolve, their lives were still in the dark... I couldn't stand it. "Um..... Well, Akine-chan, you can sit next to Karma at the back. Karma, please raise your hand," a red-head raised his hand. 

I walked over and sat down on the desk at his left. I closed my eyes, my mind starting to black out ever so slowly, soon up to the point where I fell asleep in class. 

~ Third P.O.V ~

It was second period of the day, and everyone had noticed that the new student had fallen asleep. Koro-sensei had called her name about a million times, but she refuses to wake up. Soon enough, Koro-sensei decided to go to extreme measures - he made lots of noises, this included screeching, banging pans together, and.. Other methods. Surprisingly, none of these methods work so Koro-sensei gave up and decided to just let her sleep. The only time she woke up was for lunch and none of the students managed to talk to her because she bolted out the room as fast as lightning. 

~ Yoko P.O.V ~

I sighed in relief as I sat down on the roof, finally, fresh air. That room was so suffocating, I felt like I was going to die.

It's no real surprise, Yoko. You are sensitive to human feelings, not having any memories on how to cope is having quite an effect on you.

I sighed as I ate my lunch. Once I finish, I laid down on the roof, seriously not wanting to go back to that suffocating atmosphere. So, I decided not to and drifted off to sleep on the roof, my last thoughts were:

This classroom, is the epitome of my suffocation. If I managed to survive it, then I'll be darned with myself. Because there is no way, I can survive in a room filled with bloodlust, because in me,

I hate death.