~ Chapter 5: Kyoto Trap ~

I was sleeping away like usual at my desk until I felt a poke at my cheek. I didn't even try staying asleep because I already knew the consequences of doing so. I sat up and said "What is it you want, Karma?"

"And now we have our seventh member," Karma said.

"Wait, what?" I said, clearly confused. 

Nagisa said "You've just been nominated as our seventh member for our group for the Kyoto trip."

"Oh right, I forgot about that, must've dozed off a little," they sweat-dropped.

"A little?" Sugino said, I shrugged, not really caring and laid my head back down on the desk.

Kyoto, huh? It might be fun.

Probably, just be careful, alright?

Don't worry, sis, I'll be fine.

A pretty large book was basically slammed in front of me, making me jump ever so slightly. It was a red colour and as thick as the size of my palm - they were apparently 'guidebooks'. Maehara had commented that they were more like dictionaries, I can't help but agree with that. I opened the book and actually started to read it, everyone thought it was insane of me to but what can I do when a certain red head won't let me sleep?

We were at the train station, waiting for some of the other students to arrive. I was looking at the sky, it was a pretty clear day with a few patches of cloud - nothing major. Soon enough, Bitch-sensei arrived wearing revealing clothes, which she had to change out of as ordered by a pretty angry Karasuma. We got onto the train and were sitting at our seats, I was next to Karma and Okuda. I had my eyes closed with my head propped onto my hand. I had already noticed that Koro-sensei wasn't here but I could care less about that since he could easily catch up to a train. My thoughts drifted to a lot of things, not on anything in particular and eventually I fell asleep.

~ Karma P.O.V ~

I was talking with Nagisa and the others when I suddenly felt a bit of weight on my shoulder, I looked over to see a sleeping Yoko. Normally, I would've tried waking her up but I decided to be nice and let her sleep - I didn't really mind her there anyway so there was no real point. However, it was quite a bad idea as when the girls came back, they were going all chaotic - I wondered how Yoko could sleep through all the noise. She would mumble something from time to time, but it was inaudible but sometimes, she would tense up, then relax, then tense up again not too long after. I was the only one that noticed since she was sleeping on my shoulder. It was weird, made me wonder what she was dreaming about - but I highly doubt she'll tell me what it was about if i asked her, like she said before, she doesn't trust me, not yet anyway. 

Soon the train stopped, and for once in her life, she woke up on her own. Much to my dismay, I was looking forward to waking her up. 

~ Yoko P.O.V ~

Well, that was the worst sleep I've ever had in my bloody life. I sat up, rubbing my eyes  before getting up. Slightly realising that I may or may not have slept on Karma's shoulder, but decided to dismiss it entirely since it didn't matter anymore. 

"Nice spot, for assassination I mean. Don't you think, Nagisa?" Sugino said as we looked at the scenery before us. 

We were on a bridge.. "If the sniper's can see it, sure," Nagisa replied. 

"What a bizarre field trip, right?"

"Maybe, but you gotta admit, it's fun, don't you think, Yoko?"

I hadn't said much for most of the trip, I was thinking about it and snapped out of it when I heard my name. "Yeah," I said, totally not getting anything.