~ Prologue ~

Who--Where--What the hell? Just....  

BEEP..... BEEP..... BEEEEEEEEEP....

What the hell is that beeping noise? It's.... It's getting on my nerves.... A lot.. Can it stop?... Please?

BEEP.... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Sis, it isn't going to stop any time soon unless you get up. Come on, get up on your butt and move.

Who... Who are you?

Woah woah woah, please don't tell me you don't remember me.

I might.... Your voice is familiar... I feel like I have two souls inside me.......

Phew, you scared me there. Well, I'll give you a hint. I'm your twin sister. You can try to guess my name.

Does it start with a Y?

Yep.

Is it... Is it Yuki then?

Yes!!!!!!!!!! You at least remember me! Do you remember what happened?

I don't.... I don't remember anything.......

Well, that may be a problem but we can talk about that later. Now move your lazy ass butt if you want that beeping to stop - I want it to stop too.

Um, ok.....

I opened my eyes and the darkness around me disappeared, it was replaced by light and a white-coloured room. I blinked a few times and slowly sat up, feeling a slightly stinging sensation but it wasn't that bad. I looked around, I was sure that I was in a hospital bed, however which hospital? I had no clue. The door opened and I looked over to see a black-haired man, I ask "Who are you?"