I'll Never Leave You - A Jydia Fanfic

Disclaimer :
This is a Teen Wolf fan fiction based off of two characters in the show, Jackson Whittemore and Lydia Martin and their relationship.

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

He remembered the first day he saw her. The middle of November, in seventh grade. He hated middle school, and Lydia Martin was the only thing that kept him going. Lydia and Jackson started spending more and more time together as the months slowly went by.

She still thought about that kiss he placed on her lips when they first met, wondering if he even remembered. But she acted like she didn't. Lydia thought she was too young for a relationship anyways, and she didn't want to scare him away.

When 8th grade started, Jackson started getting more touchy with her. Way more than Lydia was used to, by holding her hand every so often. "Jackson.." she glanced down at their hands then back at him. "Oh, sorry.. it's starting to become a habit." Jackson said, releasing her hand and wiping his sweaty palm on his pants. "It's fine.." Lydia mumbled, liking it more than she lead on.

Her feelings for Jackson started to grow more and more each day until she felt like she wanted to explode. He was so sweet to her and this was so new.

It was almost Lydia's 14th birthday and she really didn't think anything of it. To be honest, Lydia just wanted to sit at home and watch some of her favorite movies. She never thought Jackson would ask her to do something.

"Lydia.." she heard Jackson call her name in the hall and immediately she turned around to face him. "Yes?" Lydia said, crossing her arms. "Your birthday is coming up." Jackson replied, smiling. "I'm gonna plan something special for you, just you watch." Lydia narrowed her eyes at Jackson, almost not wanting to believe him.

"Really?" she paused momentarily. "But how could you possibly know what I like?" Jackson raised an eyebrow. "Because I just do." Lydia immediately knew this wasn't true, because she liked him. She liked him a lot, and she didn't think he knew. Because boys were stupid. She always thought boys were stupid... Until she met Jackson.

She pursed her lips together, staring at him for a moment. "I guess you do.." Lydia replied. "I'll pick you up at 5, then." Jackson said, his smile never leaving his lips. "You're going to pick me up? Like a date? But what would I possibly wear and how do you know if I even want to spend my birthday with you?" Lydia raised an eyebrow. He laughed, thinking about the answers to all of her questions. "Well.. Yes. I guess we can call it a date. You look beautiful in everything so wear whatever, and I'll make you want to spend it with me." Jackson replied. Lydia blushed slightly, hoping it wasn't too noticeable. "Okay?" was all that she was able to get out. "Okay." he said then walked away.

Jackson did as he said and took her out. He picked her up exactly at 5, and walked with her to a nearby park. Balloons were tied to a table with a small cake in the middle of it. A small pile of presents were next to the cake and Jackson took Lydia's hand and walked over to it with her. "This is..." she stared at everything in awe. "All for you."

He looked at her and lit the candles on the cake. "Make a wish, Lyds." Jackson said. Lydia stood in front of the cake, knowing exactly what she wanted. Him. She wanted that boy who introduced himself by faking that his lead was broken just so he could talk to her. She wanted that boy that held her when she was crying about having her first period, even though he didn't even understand. That boy that actually made her feel loved and safe. She wanted Jackson Whittemore. Lydia looked down at the cake and closed her eyes, blowing out all the candles. She finally opened them to find Jackson in front of her, with a small smile on his face. "Happy Birthday Lydia.." he said quietly and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back surprised, wishing that that day would never end.