I love you

Rosie pov

I grunt as Ness hugs me and we both fall back "ow, my butt" I whine making everyone chuckle, Ness helps me up and Embry was staring at me and he looked like shit, Ness sat next to Jake and I sat in an arm chair as everyone talked, Nate gave me a look and I turn my head to see Embry leaving?!

I follow him outside to see him sitting on the grass with his head in his hands, I sat next to him and placed my hand on his arm, he looked up at me startled "he-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his, he caresses my cheek as we move in sync.

I pull away and hug him tightly, he pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist as I snuggle into his neck "Embry?" I ask "yeah" he murmurs "I love you" I said truthfully, he held me tighter "I love you too" he says and kisses my cheek "Your mine" I said making him chuckle as I softly kiss his neck.

We stood up and I took his hand and pulled him inside and to my room, I close the door and lock it before softly kissing him, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist "are you sure" he says breathlessly in my ear "yes" I said nibbling his ear lobe and he lays us on my bed and we start kissing.

He pulls my shirt off and we slowly undress before making love, he rolls off me and pulls me into his arms "I love you" he says and kisses my head "I love you too" I said and snuggle closer before falling into a deep sleep.