Chapter 3

*****************************
Sometimes the dark consumes but always travel towards the light.
*****************************

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm, I slapped it until it finally turned off.

I fluttered my eyes to get used to being awake, something I hate.

I sit up looking out my window.

I stand up walking towards the window, peering out.

I watch as that guy next door stands up stretching, I grin seeing he has no shirt and is kinda toned.

I squeak a little and move out of the way of my window when I realize he saw me... seeing him.

My cheeks flushed red, and I shut my blinds tightly from where I stood.

I looked through my closet finding my short sleeve red and black flannel shirt.

I smile grabbing my black bra with a matched lacey pair of underwear.

I get into my dresser grabbing my light skinny jeans and a pair of socks.

I grab my high tops, once again, and head to the bathroom.

I get into the shower thinking about the boy.

I just can't seem to get him out of my head.

My thoughts of him fade slowly as thoughts of my old town appeared.

I quickly shook it off and washed.

When I got out I dried my hair, scrunching it a little and grabbing my black tie headband, tying it at the top of my head, as it traced around the bottom of my hair line.

I looked in the mirror and sighed.

Does make-up really matter.

Yes, it does. Because today is my first day and first day means, first impressions... ugh...

I grab my base and apply a thin even layer to cover the redness of my skin, and I apply a lighter concealer under my eyes.

I do a quick but subtle brown eyeshadow to emphasize my blue eyes, a little eyeliner with a wing and mascara to top it off.

I like a more natural look, because I one dont have a lot of make-up to waste.

I head out to my moms car waiting for a bit as she walked out towards me, but not towards the door.

"Dad said that you being 16 he said you can start driving it on your own. Here. Home right after school." She exclaimed handing me the keys to his much gorgeous impalla.

He must be kidding. Omfg.

I thank her as she shrugs it off and walks away.

She probably wasn't the happiest because he barely lets her drive it.

I get in and in a hurry I start the engine, hearing the pur of this thing is oh so satisfying.

I pull out and as I am I glance noticing the boy next door watch as I drive away.

Well thats one first impression made, I thought to myself as I smiled.

My smile quickly faded when I realized where I was going, and from there the thoughts were dreadful.

I pulled into the parking lot getting a few stares.

I parked in the back knowing it'd be better off.

I walk into the school getting a few cat calls from a group of guys that look a little too, rich, but quickly walk away avoiding them.

I open my locker trying not to scream, if there is one thing I know it's that new schools are stressful and I dont need anymore stress.