Chapter 1

Percy POV
I was in my room in my father Hades's Palace. A skeleton came and told me that Hades wanted to see me. I shadow Traveled to Hades's Throne Room. "You need to go to Camp Half-Blood to help with the war against Kronos, Titan of Time"Hades told me. Hades gave me Armor, Shield, Helmet, and a 6 foot long Trident made of Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, Crimson Diamond, Black Diamond, and Mortal Steel. The Trident was called Riptide. I shadow Traveled to Camp Half-Blood. All of the campers welcomed me with open arms. I told them that my father is Hades. They led me to Hades's cabin. When I sat down on my bed, Hades appeared next to me in a swirl of Shadows. "Poseidon and I have power over blood and you somehow gained the ability along with Dark Energy blasts, Shadowfire, Hellfire, Darkfire, Black Lightning, Purple Lightning, and Red Lightning"Hades told me unlocking my full power. Hades gave me black and purple wings and then he Flashed out.  

Zeus POV 

I  signaled a council meeting. "Let it be known this day that Hades and Hestia have been restored to their thrones"I said as two black and red thrones appeared in the Throne Room. I was beyond happy to give Hades and Hestia their thrones. I decided that Hades's son needed a quest. "Everybody, The Son of Hades needs a quest"I said. "Let my son find and defeat Echidna, The Chimera, The Nemean Lion, The Hydra, The Minotaur and The Kraken"Hades suggested knowing full well that Percy would gain immense power if he defeated those six monsters. "Very well"I said. "Council Dismissed"I said and everybody flashed out.