Chapter 7

Vortex(Percy) POV
I told Chiron to have the head counselors meet in my Council Chamber. I told my Commanders to meet there as well. "We need to upgrade Camp Half-Blood's defenses"I said. The Olympian Gods flashed in. "We will combine the two camps"Zeus said. "Alright"I agreed. "We will make the new Camp here tomorrow"I said. Everyone agreed because they were tired from the battle. The Conch Horn rang three times signaling an attack on Camp Half-Blood. I flashed myself and my army to the border of Camp Half-Blood. There was another 500,000,000 monster army. This time it was led by Serpentine Primordial God of Magic and his wife Enchantress, Primordial Goddess of Magical Creatures. I unfolded my wings and flew straight to Serpentine. I landed right in front of Serpentine folding my wings. "Why are you here?"I snarled at him. "My master sent me here to warn you that he will destroy all of you"Serpentine said laughing evilly. I merely uncapped Riptide which elongated into a 6 foot long Trident. I turned it into a sword. Serpentine lunged at me slashing downwards. I parried his strike and stabbed him in the chest. Serpentine burst into Gold Dust. "YOU HAVE KILLED MY SON, AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY"said a deep booming voice that made the Earth shake. "GET READY FOR YOU END WILL BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY ME, END"The now identified End boomed. "COMBINE THE CAMPS NOW"I boomed. Zeus, Athena, and Hephaestus destroyed the camps. Hephaestus snapped his fingers and a large camp that stretched over 60 acres instantly appeared.