Chapter 6

Vortex(Percy) POV
I was playing God of War with my family. Suddenly, the conch horn rang three times signaling an attack on Camp Half-Blood. I paused my game. I summoned my army after I put on my Armor. I tapped my wristwatch which elongated into a black shield with retractable red spikes. I uncapped Riptide which elongated into a 6 foot long Trident. My army and I marched to the camp border. We saw an army of 500,000,000 monsters. There were Cyclopes, Hyperborean Giants, Laistrygonians, Dracanae, Telekhines, Empousai, Drakons, Dragons, Hellhounds, The Minotaur, The Kraken, The Hydra, The Nemean Lion, The Chimera, and Echidna, Mother Of All Monsters. The Monster Army was led by The Titans Kronos, Krios, Koios, Hyperion, Atlas, and Oceanus. The Romans came to help us. The Hunters Of Artemis and The Amazons came to help us. The Olympian Gods plus Chaos, Vengeance, End, and Void and their armies came to help us as well as The Olympian Warriors which was Olympus's army​ of fully Immortal Demigods with The Full Blessing of all The Olympian Gods as well as The Giants. The Giants have sided with us to destroy their bretheren The Titans. A flash of Gold Lightning announced the arrival of The Fates who were wearing full battle armor. The Fates wielded twin 6 foot long Stygian Iron and Mortal Steel swords. "ATTACK, KNIGHTS OF VORTEX"I boomed at my Army. Everyone else rushed into battle behind us. I slashed, hacked, diced, sliced, cut, stabbed, and chopped monsters until I got to Kronos and Hyperion who were about to attack two Demigods. Bob and Damasen are in my army. Kronos slashed at me but I sidestepped him and slashed at Hyperion cutting off his head. He burst into Gold Dust. I turned back to Kronos in time to intercept a slash aimed at my head. Our blades clashed as we fought. I punched Kronos in the face breaking his nose and knocking his eye shut. I then beheaded Kronos. Kronos too burst into Gold Dust. It was then that I realized that everyone was watching me. "YOU KILLED MY UNCLES YOU BASTARD, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS"Atlas boomed. I merely sliced off Atlas's head. I blasted the rest​ of the Titans that were there with Red Lightning causing them to fade for a while. Everyone was looking at me and my family in awe and wonder. I flashed to my Castle. I woke Typhon and made him swear a death oath on Chaos's name that he would only be loyal to me. I placed Typhon in my Castle to guard my Throne.